Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

New Online Magazine Looking For Feature Vehicles

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2007, 11:19 AM
Default New Online Magazine Looking For Feature Vehicles

Hows everbody doing? First off i just wanna say that i am not here tryin to spam your forum. My intention is to spread the good word about something you all may be interested in checking out. My name is Joseph and i am currently developing an online magazine. The site is called Obsession 2 Speed. In the coming months i am going to be looking for plenty of vehicles to do features on. Everybody loves a lil exposure and the chance to show off what they drive, so im just tryin to pass the word along. The site is open to all cars, trucks and bikes. Domestics and Imports. As i said, im not here tryin to spam your forum, im just tryin to give everybody the heads up incase they have a vehicle which they may want to try and get featured. It will be a lil bit before the actual site is done but i have however put up the forums in the meanwhile. If your interested feel free to check it out. If your interested in having a vehicle feature on obsession2speed your best bet would be to join the forum and keep in contact with me through there. I hate to say that cause like i said, im not tryin to spam your forum and steal your members. I'll also throw my email out there, obsession2speed@gmail.com ...Feel free to send pictures of what you have with a short description about the vehicle..The pictures you include me will not be the ones used in a feature, so feel free to send various pictures from numerous photosoots. I do get a lot of emails and it does take me a lil bit to get back to all of them due to developing the site and keeping up the forums. The forum is the easiest way to track me.

With that being said, take care and drive safe..

-Joseph
http://www.obsession2speed.com