Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

New job is boring

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2006, 11:04 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: New job is boring

I would truly enjoy owning my own shop.

I'm a Bus.. major in school right now. When finish this school I'm gonna take a 100 mile trip north to Phoenix and go to UTI. Then I'll have a degree in bus + a degree in automotive costumaization. I think once I aquire those two things I'll be able to get some funding for a shop.

I think my plans are pretty secure.

I'm almost have my a bachelors in bus, I need another semester, and I should be done with that one. I'm already looking at scholarships/grants for UTI. I think I should be able to qualify for a few of them.

By the time I'm 30 I would really like to have a nice shop, doing some nice work. I don't think I would only work on one segment of cars Jap/Ger/Amer. I like cars from all groups and love outside the box thinking.

I want to build a Shelby Cobra, but ibnstead of the traditional 289 or 427 I'd like to drop a rb26dett skyline motor into it's gigantic engine bay. That would be awesome. I don't think anybody has done that yet. But imagine a 700+ hp inline six twin turbo Cobra.

Old 11-06-2006, 01:00 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: 18T

******* rednecks

WRONG, Not fecking redneck, Fecking *******. what kinda car had nothing to do with it. Its the guy not the car. drop the idea that the car make the people what they are.

Old 11-06-2006, 01:13 AM
2nd Gear

Hey Flyboy I made the comment about the rednecks. Cause that was a large part of tha clients we had were just that freakin rednecks. The older the redneck the worse they were too.

Old 11-06-2006, 01:32 AM
4th Gear

I understand but I also used to work at a race shop that built engines for high profile cars. alot of the people that came inthere were dick when it came to imports, untile I walked themback and showed them that other than the fact that there "V8" had four more cylenders, They where the same animal. Also I'm just in an ******* mood right now. Also Alot of annomosity (sp?) toward other makes (namely imports) is due in large part to past wars and the feellings held agenst those people. Also Hondas where crap when they first started, as were fords,(i think they still are, but its a marketing thing), chevys, dodge, all of them. I'm just about done with the care scene cus of this "hatred" towards different cars. Its the kinda crap that my ex used to bitch about. "man what a piece of crap" she would say. and It hit me that its what they have. We have all been there, well maybe, but its not about having something better than someone else, Its about having something. Stop living for everyone else and live for you. (not sigling you out clutch)

Done.

Old 11-06-2006, 01:50 AM
2nd Gear

Flyboy have you been getting into the liquir that made very little sense.

I hate no car.

In fact I'm going to use that as part of my signature on all forums from now on.

Old 11-06-2006, 02:25 AM
18T
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: flyboy

ORIGINAL: 18T

******* rednecks

WRONG, Not fecking redneck, Fecking *******. what kinda car had nothing to do with it. Its the guy not the car. drop the idea that the car make the people what they are.
lol i was talking about the guy that gave him ****. anyway you alright man?

Illness?
Medication?
Stress?
Alcohol?
Fatigue?
Eat?

[sm=itsok.gif][sm=partyparty.gif]
[sm=partyparty.gif][sm=partyparty.gif][sm=partyparty.gif]

Old 11-06-2006, 03:42 AM
4th Gear

I'm just having one of those days. No I wasn't really going after anyone specificly. I'm just talking in general.

I know Its a hard read and even harder to follow. mainly cus Its a hard concept for me to put into words.
As for am I on anything, the answere is no. I'm just having one of those "board with life" moments. I'm not quite sure where I will go with it, but for lack of better words "I just don't care anymore"

Old 11-06-2006, 03:58 AM
18T
4th Gear

well what if i post some inspirational plane shots ? will that make you feel better?

did you know theres a new flight movie comin out? its called SpeedandAngels

check out the trailer, itl bring your mood up. i promise

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...48532858975298

Old 11-06-2006, 04:01 AM
2nd Gear

I siad yha ok whatever!

Old 11-06-2006, 04:08 AM
5th Gear

this should make put you in a better mood flyboy http://www.glumbert.com/media/dancewhiteboy
or at least make you laugh

Quick Reply: New job is boring