Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

New To Forum

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2007, 11:08 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: New To Forum

ORIGINAL: 96A4Owner

Audi's last a really long time, so 97 K really isn't that much dude. Personally, i'd check out the S4's if i had 18K. They're quicker and more sportier, i'm sure you'd like that line more than the A4's. Best of luck in finding an Audi man. BTW our dad's would be best friends, my stepdad breathes, dreams, and obsesses over his cars daily.
lol oh yeah forgot to mention another thing....people at my school are bitches and dont respect other people's property.....me getting an S4 would top all of them in an instant, I'm jsut alil hesitant about getting it the sliced and diced my keys objects that can potentially hurt my future baby.....I also fear for the retard even thinks or does that to my car because he will end up not being able to concieve a child for the rest of his life..

Old 11-18-2007, 11:14 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: DJ Martinii

ORIGINAL: 96A4Owner

Audi's last a really long time, so 97 K really isn't that much dude. Personally, i'd check out the S4's if i had 18K. They're quicker and more sportier, i'm sure you'd like that line more than the A4's. Best of luck in finding an Audi man. BTW our dad's would be best friends, my stepdad breathes, dreams, and obsesses over his cars daily.
lol oh yeah forgot to mention another thing....people at my school are bitches and dont respect other people's property.....me getting an S4 would top all of them in an instant, I'm jsut alil hesitant about getting it the sliced and diced my keys objects that can potentially hurt my future baby.....I also fear for the retard even thinks or does that to my car because he will end up not being able to concieve a child for the rest of his life..
Ahh yes. times like those make me want a big *** shotgun.But idk.. maybe its good i dont have one...few people around here might be dead. muahahah. I swear people in this town are RETARDED!!!!!!!!! lol

Old 11-18-2007, 11:18 PM
6th Gear

So now, I'm confused, you say that oyu go to a school where everyone flaunts there money but an S4 would be the nicest car there? honestly though if oyu are not going to mod it at all, you might want to lok into a 3.0 just because they have more HP stock than the 1.8t

Old 11-18-2007, 11:41 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: CAB509

So now, I'm confused, you say that oyu go to a school where everyone flaunts there money but an S4 would be the nicest car there? honestly though if oyu are not going to mod it at all, you might want to lok into a 3.0 just because they have more HP stock than the 1.8t
mmkay lemme fill you in really fast.....It's mostly the girls at my school that flaunt their money AKA 90 pairs of ******* UGGS like all Burberry and Coach ****......crap like that.....the guys aren't as bad with that type of stuff....they are more into sports n **** like that (mostly jocks)....then there are the car guys that mix in with the jocks alil bit AKA me.....the only reason that I would have the most badass car in the parking lot is because we have the shittiest drivers around and their parents KNOW IT.....so they dont get their kids things with alot of hp.....they get **** with alot of steal around it and a million star crash test rating lol.....but the kids who were actually brought up around cars (there's only like 4 of us) we all actually know how to drive (give or take we are still beginers since we are still teens).....we are the guys that actually can get ahold of something decently badass.....and when you top someone they always call ya out on it lol.........and I'd rather not get my license taken away dude to the over population of cops on every single ******* road where i live.... it jsut adds onto of eachother and eventually you get people all pissed because you wont race them and they key your car......and then you figure out who it is and their parents get them out of it and you usually jsut end up paying for it yourself (which blows)

Old 11-18-2007, 11:46 PM
1st Gear

Basically it's a giant ball of s.h.i.t. that i dont care for...

Old 11-18-2007, 11:54 PM
5th Gear

mmkay lemme fill you in really fast.....It's mostly the girls at my school that flaunt their money AKA 90 pairs of ******* UGGS like all Burberry and Coach ****......crap like that.....the guys aren't as bad with that type of stuff....they are more into sports n **** like that (mostly jocks)....then there are the car guys that mix in with the jocks alil bit AKA me.....the only reason that I would have the most badass car in the parking lot is because we have the shittiest drivers around and their parents KNOW IT.....so they dont get their kids things with alot of hp.....they get **** with alot of steal around it and a million star crash test rating lol.....but the kids who were actually brought up around cars (there's only like 4 of us) we all actually know how to drive (give or take we are still beginers since we are still teens).....we are the guys that actually can get ahold of something decently badass.....and when you top someone they always call ya out on it lol.........and I'd rather not get my license taken away dude to the over population of cops on every single ******* road where i live.... it jsut adds onto of eachother and eventually you get people all pissed because you wont race them and they key your car......and then you figure out who it is and their parents get them out of it and you usually jsut end up paying for it yourself (which blows)
Most Audi's have like "million star" crash test ratings.

Old 11-19-2007, 12:05 AM
6th Gear

alright I understand now, and know even better where you are coming from (I know enough girls like that to **** me off) and I can see how if everyone is trying to keep up with the Jone's how it would go down. but just a thought, If you got a B5 S4 and debadged it, to the common non educated eye you might be able to pass it off as an A4. But since you probably don't want a car that old since you gave us the range of 03-06 I'd still go for either a 3.0 or the 1.8t. I can't think of the site but there is a dealer on Madison rd that while it specializes in BMW's will find you anything you want if you ask. also there is a private dealer by the Target/Meyer/Sam's club on 71 ( I forget the actual name of the place but it's also by the Autozone on Madison (by Crossroads Church right after you go through oaley). They always have some nice Audi's BMW's, and Mercedes there for sale. Your best bet might just be to drive around and look at some dealers. Also try the Audi Connection or Bechmont Audi (which ever one is closer)

Old 11-19-2007, 12:05 AM
1st Gear

NO ONE CARES KID! GO AWAY!

Old 11-19-2007, 12:44 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: freestyleski

NO ONE CARES KID! GO AWAY!
well thats a lil harsh...

Old 11-19-2007, 12:50 AM
5th Gear

thanks man.....care to share any links? Flying or driving out to a place isn't that big of a deal......just dont make it like in California or something hahaha.
these are the closest

here
and here

others

Quick Reply: New To Forum