Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

New To Forum

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2007, 05:01 PM
Administrator
Default RE: New To Forum

Very nice ride in the pics - welcome aboard, and be forewarned lol - you're obviously coming from a demographic that is probably well above most of the rest of us, so you may be held to a different standard when it comes to the state of your car, its mods, etc If you buy ASA wheels instead of Fikse or HRE, you're probably gonna hear about it lol

j/k, playin' with you, but welcome aboard, and build us some eye candy OK?

Old 11-18-2007, 05:01 PM
1st Gear

this kid is a spoiled little brat, why are we helping him. get some work ethic kid!!

Old 11-18-2007, 05:06 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: freestyleski

this kid is a spoiled little brat, why are we helping him. get some work ethic kid!!
nah man, I'm not spoiled trust me....the $18 K is all my money lol. Been saving for awhile

Old 11-18-2007, 05:14 PM
1st Gear

lol mowin lawns and working for a constructon company while commuting to a job sight that is like an hour away everyday after school. That's the only reason I have that much money, get paid for overtime on the commute.

Old 11-18-2007, 05:27 PM

This kid is full of ****. If he didn't want to flaunt his money he would have just come on here and said what he was looking for and how much he had to spend. He loves the fact that you guys are drooling over his father's cars (which he may or may not own) and the kid just wants attention. This kid's a tool.

Old 11-18-2007, 05:37 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: audi_n00b

This kid is full of ****. If he didn't want to flaunt his money he would have just come on here and said what he was looking for and how much he had to spend. He loves the fact that you guys are drooling over his father's cars (which he may or may not own) and the kid just wants attention. This kid's a tool.

Nope just have a passion for cars man, breathe em', love em', want em'.......would you not agree that you would share with people your passion? I mean if some dude had a badass collection of cars and he didn't share it with people then what's the fun in that? Just having abunch of cars jsut sitting there, you gotta drive em' and it also puts a smile on a person's face when they acutally see something like that coming down the road. Usually these cars dont get any driving time, they jsut sit in a garage being pollished......I jsut share the same common interest as alot of different people......now you can believe what you want.....but im still gunna ask can anyone find a good deal for me on a 03-04 A4 Ultrasport??

Old 11-18-2007, 06:00 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: dsteele07

A DRUG DEALER I KNEW IT. count me in.hah
hahaha oh ya forgot to mention I sold some crack here and there along the way!! hahaha jsut playin [sm=lol.gif]

Old 11-18-2007, 06:37 PM
5th Gear

i have found quite a few in alabama and tennessee but none in Ohio. if i come across one, i'll let you know

and dont pay any attention to the haters

Old 11-18-2007, 06:41 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: chaos92287

i have found quite a few in alabama and tennessee but none in Ohio. if i come across one, i'll let you know

and dont pay any attention to the haters
thanks man.....care to share any links? Flying or driving out to a place isn't that big of a deal......just dont make it like in California or something hahaha.

Old 11-18-2007, 11:02 PM

Audi's last a really long time, so 97 K really isn't that much dude. Personally, i'd check out the S4's if i had 18K. They're quicker and more sportier, i'm sure you'd like that line more than the A4's. Best of luck in finding an Audi man. BTW our dad's would be best friends, my stepdad breathes, dreams, and obsesses over his cars daily.

Quick Reply: New To Forum