Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

New To Forum

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2007, 03:35 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: New To Forum

ORIGINAL: hiwords

care to share a few bux to this poor man? lol if u got 18 grand, i would def get the b6 1.8tq 6 speed. all u would need to do is chip, wheels, lower, and put a sick system in. u'll be all set. that is if were thinkin the same thing.
hahahaha only if you let me have that "spank me" sticker that you have on your cosmetic mods.....I wanna slap that on the back of the S500 (my dad drives that thing everyday)

Old 11-18-2007, 03:48 PM
5th Gear

o no problem. i'll make 50 of them if u give me like 500 bux. lol

Old 11-18-2007, 03:49 PM
1st Gear

[/quote]

Sorry dude [sm=smiley33.gif] gotta have peace though..... lol GTI (good car!!!). I really like the TT though that's the car I usually steal from our warehouse on a wet day for alil bit of fun when Ive got nothing else to do.....But usually I'm rolling around in the SL55 AMG ....you'll get their eventually man, my dad is a rags to riches guy.....he used to live in his first car, VW Bug (back when they were sweet).....he jsut kinda worked his way up the totem pole at his job.
[/quote]

Yeah the gti WAS a good car..lol i had it before i got my licence or permit so i hadnt really started driving it yet. like my dad took me around in it an somewhat taught me to drive with the clutch when i was like 15 but yeah. then one day i was bored an took it to a straight away by my house...bad idea lol ill tell you that. I guess i wasnt paying atention to the dash or something and turned out there wasnt much oil in the engine hahah so 90 mph down to road + no oil = car smoking like a **** an me BARELY being able to get home hahah. damn that was gay.

Old 11-18-2007, 03:51 PM
1st Gear

I appreciate the modesty of DJ, but this entire topic is about counting this kids money...

Old 11-18-2007, 03:58 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: dsteele07
Sorry dude [sm=smiley33.gif] gotta have peace though..... lol GTI (good car!!!). I really like the TT though that's the car I usually steal from our warehouse on a wet day for alil bit of fun when Ive got nothing else to do.....But usually I'm rolling around in the SL55 AMG ....you'll get their eventually man, my dad is a rags to riches guy.....he used to live in his first car, VW Bug (back when they were sweet).....he jsut kinda worked his way up the totem pole at his job.
[/quote]

Yeah the gti WAS a good car..lol i had it before i got my licence or permit so i hadnt really started driving it yet. like my dad took me around in it an somewhat taught me to drive with the clutch when i was like 15 but yeah. then one day i was bored an took it to a straight away by my house...bad idea lol ill tell you that. I guess i wasnt paying atention to the dash or something and turned out there wasnt much oil in the engine hahah so 90 mph down to road + no oil = car smoking like a **** an me BARELY being able to get home hahah. damn that was gay.

[/quote]

damn dude that sucks!! Oh well did you learn your lesson??

Old 11-18-2007, 04:01 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: ItsThat2.0T

I appreciate the modesty of DJ, but this entire topic is about counting this kids money...
lol thanks dude....I try not to act liek the rest of the kids at my school who really really REALLY show off their money...most of the people at my school dont even know I have half of my stuff...

Old 11-18-2007, 04:05 PM
1st Gear

Anyways can someone please find me something in good condition and close to Cincinnati Ohio.... A4 ultrasport manual (prefer black or silver)......or tell me a good website or some magazines that feature this type of stuff other than like autotrader or cars.com

Old 11-18-2007, 04:07 PM
5th Gear

craigslist?

Old 11-18-2007, 04:10 PM
1st Gear

Bought my tt through carmax. Couldnt have ben any easier. I wasnt actually looking for a tt in particular i was just kind of open for ideas but i saw it and fell in love haha.

Old 11-18-2007, 04:11 PM
4th Gear

Welcome, and what does your dad do?

Josh

Quick Reply: New To Forum