Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

new die hard

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2007, 04:08 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: new die hard

woah, started a war. nah, i dont expect romance or character development, just didnt like it i guess. nanner needs to chill out, people all of a sudden get sooo bad *** when they have the computer screen to hide behind. anyway, to each his own i guess. oh yeah, vnv, i knew that my question about the light in my car was a stupid one; thats why i labeled it "dumb question". my audi is the nicest newest car ive ever owned, so i never really cared to learn anything about my other cars. i have a manual now so there wont be any more stupid questions like that. everyone has to start somewhere. Peace.

Old 07-01-2007, 05:42 PM
4th Gear

Live Free was great, I laughed the entire way through with Bruce Willis playing the same great role.

The only reason I'd label it as a sh*tty movie is because the "hacking" was so unrealistic I almost threw up, and they didn't really have any clue about computers or anything.... its like a non-computer user wrote it... but I really think Bruce made up for the shitty writing. he was great

+1 to it, go see it

If you really wanna ******* laugh, go see "Knocked Up" I swear to go you'll laugh from start to finish

Old 07-01-2007, 06:49 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

ORIGINAL: Amze

The only reason I'd label it as a sh*tty movie is because the "hacking" was so unrealistic I almost threw up, and they didn't really have any clue about computers or anything.... its like a non-computer user wrote it... but I really think Bruce made up for the shitty writing. he was great
Awww, you mean you can't actually do that? Damn...

+1 for retarded hacking!

Old 07-01-2007, 06:52 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

Yeah, Nanner probably enjoys playing things like Russian Roulette with an automatic pistol! Poor guy always loses... or wins. I dunno which, but it's sure fun to watch!

Old 07-01-2007, 09:39 PM
1st Gear

yeah, thats what im sayin! the hacking was ridiculous! thats what i meant when i said that you have to suspend disbelief, it gets tough though when there are so many things that contradict themselves in movies. I guess you just gotta take it for what it is, so yeah i guess if your down for action movies its probably pretty good.
+1 for knocked up being funny as hell.

Old 07-01-2007, 09:47 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

Knocked Up owned me and I almost died from it!

Old 07-01-2007, 11:02 PM
4th Gear

0-iI$R#@KJ$OJM@I$O@ NEW DIE HARD IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMPUTER HACKING /ACTIONS in one FILM!!!!!!! imma see it agian this week!!

Old 07-01-2007, 11:51 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

It's like Swordfish minus the suck and topless Halle Berry!

Old 07-01-2007, 11:57 PM
4th Gear

o gawd--- swordfish sucked

Old 07-02-2007, 08:03 AM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

Halle Berry almost made it worth it for like, three seconds. But is three seconds enough to justify 90 minutes?[&:]

Quick Reply: new die hard