Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

new die hard

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2007, 05:26 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: new die hard

meat head is a jock meathead.

Old 06-30-2007, 08:30 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: jojoampt

wow, guess we saw different movies. they didnt give you anything to care about. and i understand that you have to suspend belief for a movie; but jesus christ there comes a point when its ridiculous. anyways im no pedphile, maybe only meatheads like it. LOL[8D]

Maybe you should have spent your precious ticket money on Nancy Drew instead. Or an nice chick flick....don't forget to bring your hankie.

Old 06-30-2007, 10:07 AM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

ORIGINAL: Nanner

wow, guess we saw different movies. they didnt give you anything to care about. and i understand that you have to suspend belief for a movie; but jesus christ there comes a point when its ridiculous. anyways im no pedphile, maybe only meatheads like it. LOL[8D]

Maybe you should have spent your precious ticket money on Nancy Drew instead. Or an nice chick flick....don't forget to bring your hankie.
NANCY DREW KICKS *** N00B

Old 06-30-2007, 10:09 AM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

meat head is a jock meathead.
Ummm [sm=wtf.gif]

Old 06-30-2007, 06:17 PM
3rd Gear

I haven't seent he new Die Hard yet but I'm glad to hear it's decent. I'll probably go see it in a week or so.

Old 07-01-2007, 09:42 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: cyberlogicx

NANCY DREW KICKS *** N00B
It just might be DWEEB, (just because you spend all your time posting doesn't make you special). I'm suggesting that the guy that originally posted might have better spent his money on something else if he went to the theater expecting something other than what anyone with half a brain would know. Does anyone go to an action movie expecting character development, an intricate plot, or maybe a tender love story? As usual, the clowns that are the most quick to respond negatively just plain miss the point or can't comprehend the slightest hint of sarcasm.

Oh, and I'll probably remain a "NOOB" 'cause most of you don't have much of anything to say. But it it's fun to stir you up just the same. [sm=idontcare.gif]

Old 07-01-2007, 09:57 AM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

Wait, you're a n00b because we don't have much to say? Obviously you're the one who has a hard time dececting sarcasm. Way to roll a critical failure.

Old 07-01-2007, 11:08 AM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

He's just a whiny bitch

Old 07-01-2007, 11:10 AM
1st Gear

You guys are a bunch of #uck-ups aren't you. Can't spell, can't write....you're young little a-holes aren't you?

I read the comment correctly - I just assumed that the dweeb liked girlie movies....most of you ****** do.

Old 07-01-2007, 11:51 AM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

You guys are a bunch of #uck-ups aren't you. Can't spell, can't write....you're young little a-holes aren't you?

I read the comment correctly - I just assumed that the dweeb liked girlie movies....most of you ****** do.
Hey, you're the one who posts grammatical nightmares. Quit being a douchebag and grow a pair.

Quick Reply: new die hard