Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Need your help (questionairre)

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 12:25 PM
2nd Gear
Default Need your help (questionairre)

I'm doing research for a sponsered class project working with an international product manufacturer and need some general feedback from internet users. I would GREATLY appreciate your time to fill out this questionairre, it's not difficult, but does requires a little of your time. If you have any suggestions please feel free to post them. Answers are open ended so feel free to say and give more information than what I ask for regarding the topic. Thanks much guys.

-Adam

Name:

Ethnicity:

Where are you from?

How much time do you spend on the internet a day?

Would you say you use the internet more for informational or entertainment purposes?

Are you subscribed to any websites? (i.e. a forum, facebook, youtube, email, etc.) If so, roughly how many and how often would you say you visit these websites?

What kind of personal information are you comfortable with sharing on the internet? Do you make personal videos or “blogs”?

Do you use the internet as a source of communication through email, instant messaging or forums?

Do you use a cell phone (if you have one) as an alternate source of internet browsing?

How often do you use your cell phone a day (incoming vs. outgoing calls)?

Do you text message? If so, how often would you say you text message per day?

Do you use your cell phone for anything other than communication purposes (alarm clock, daily planner, etc.)?

If you could change one thing about your cell phone, what would it be?

Do you tend to multitask when you’re browsing the internet or talking/texting on the phone (driving and talking on the phone or watching TV while surfing the internet)? If so, please give examples.

Old 03-20-2008, 12:46 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Need your help (questionairre)

PM with answers sent