Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

need to vent...this is why i drink..

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 02:10 PM
4th Gear

ahhaha, didn't realize you were as young as me.. that explains a lot.

Old 03-26-2009, 08:20 PM
2nd Gear

Yea for some reason people see my picture and think I'm like 25 lol. Still in high school here guys!

Old 03-26-2009, 09:01 PM
5th Gear

listen here ye young pup ; ), most girls will stay that way until junior or senior year in college. of course there's a disclaimer to every situation lol. no offense but personally, i think that girl in the pic is one of those friends with benefits that you hardly talk to. i tell ya, it's hard to find a girl who knows what they are talking about these days but then if you find one, there's something else wrong with them like, they're no interested in you. well that's what i'm going through right now so i'll tell ya, you're in slightly a better situation than me lol. o and when i want a girl to shut up, i'll bash on them about anything that comes outta their mouths and then i tell them i have to go take a big dump lol

Old 03-26-2009, 09:24 PM
2nd Gear

lol..yea idk, she's mature about somethings and then acts like an 8 year old for others. given i act immature at times but im usually hammered when doing so. we do talk about ****, but then the other 85% of the conversation is about **** i do not want to talk about. and surely i can talk about what i want to talk about, but I'd be better off talking to my dog about it. atleast his ears would move everytime i made an interesting sound. im not really mad about the fact that we dont really talk about what i want to talk about, because i know that's impossible in almost any relationship. what im mad about is that she forces me to talk to her, when its about **** i dont want to hear about, or while she's just there on the phone not saying a thing. and hiwords, ill always be in a better situation than you, my chicks are hotter .

Old 03-26-2009, 09:47 PM
5th Gear

back in the day when i had a real relationship, and was working out of state a month at a time, my girl would call me drunk at 3 in the morning, crying, saying she missed me and wanted me home.

'yeah, ok, but i gotta work. actually, i gotta be AT work in a couple hours, so how about you DON'T call me at 3am'

more crying. and blubbering on about something (generally I'd just have the phone on the pillow next to me).

'seriously, this is work, you know that, and i need to sleep'

more crying.

Then I'd just hang up.

turns out i didn't like her that much afterall. i regret wasting the gas and time it took me to drive from home to her college on the weekends i was home, 3.5hrs away.

So, my opinion, dump her. You apparently get enough *** on the side, just stick to the less complicated stuff.

Old 03-26-2009, 09:51 PM
Tech Slut

DGK...

younger girls are many times immature like that... you just have to decide if the juice is worth the squeeze if you know what i mean

Old 03-26-2009, 10:07 PM
5th Gear

ha your chicks may sometimes be hotter but they can't match the real chicks that i meet. i'd take a little less looks for a smarter brain any day. o and if you can't get your girls to talk about what you want to talk about you need to work on that game hehe

Old 03-26-2009, 10:34 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by hiwords
ha your chicks may sometimes be hotter but they can't match the real chicks that i meet. i'd take a little less looks for a smarter brain any day. o and if you can't get your girls to talk about what you want to talk about you need to work on that game hehe
its not getting her to talk about what i want to talk about. i can do that, its just talking to someone about something they know absolutely nothing about is pointless. you really want me to talk to her about the control arm job i did on my car? thats like teaching my 8 year old dog how to do trig..

Old 03-26-2009, 10:47 PM
5th Gear

i've talked to plenty girls about cars, some of them know a little so they try to input as much as they can put i just get them to sit on my lap while i show them what i'm talking about ; )

Old 03-26-2009, 11:23 PM
5th Gear

Girl I used to know would change my oil for me.

not a pun, wish it was.

PS. Your dog can do trig?! CRAZY!

Quick Reply: need to vent...this is why i drink..