Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

need to vent...this is why i drink..

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 10:32 AM
6th Gear

not gonna lie, I could barely figure out what she was trying to say in that conversation, you should tell her to take some basic grammar lessons.

Old 03-26-2009, 10:44 AM

They both need grammar school
You need a new girl. More mature, less vulgar and more concerned about your needs... My 2 cents.

Old 03-26-2009, 10:51 AM
2nd Gear

I think the guys here can vouche for me that I have some of the best grammar in this forum. I just chose not to put any effort into talking like that with her when she talks the way she does.

Old 03-26-2009, 11:05 AM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by Amze
Your GF just talks to you straight weird..

Any girl uses dude, nukka, *****, bro, son.. I wanna punch her straight in the ******* face.
LOL... my wife, when I catch her off guard on something, will just look me dead in the eye and call me ****** - in a slight slow drawn out way - makes me laugh every time

Then there's... asswipe, assface and the every popular dick. I just laugh.

This gal has either got a rocking body or can suck the chrome off a bumper - cuz nukka iz be japslappn dat ho iffn shiz evah chatz bak atz me lyke datz!

Old 03-26-2009, 11:56 AM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by Palindari™
LOL... my wife, when I catch her off guard on something, will just look me dead in the eye and call me ****** - in a slight slow drawn out way - makes me laugh every time

Then there's... asswipe, assface and the every popular dick. I just laugh.

This gal has either got a rocking body or can suck the chrome off a bumper - cuz nukka iz be japslappn dat ho iffn shiz evah chatz bak atz me lyke datz!
LMFAOO!!! well both, and i do love her, just the **** everyone has to deal with with that "special person". pic below.

Attached Thumbnails need to vent...this is why i drink..-l_71dfde6664c84c06b6c3dd40b356c44b.jpg  
Old 03-26-2009, 12:16 PM
1st Gear

.................................................. ........******....

Old 03-26-2009, 12:58 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by pilihp2

lol..

Old 03-26-2009, 01:17 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

i hate to say this, but even at 18, i think i had quite a bit more substance than that.

it's one of the downfalls of the cell phone and texting. no one your age seems to know how to talk anymore.
converstations shouldn't be, "ok, what are we going to have a conversation about?"

usually the "how's your day?" and "what's new with you?" lead into something worthwhile to talk about....otherwise, i say, "well, gotta run. we'll talk later." and hope that the next time brings something new and different.

maybe it's time you broadened your horizions.

Old 03-26-2009, 01:28 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by S4sweetee
i hate to say this, but even at 18, i think i had quite a bit more substance than that.

it's one of the downfalls of the cell phone and texting. no one your age seems to know how to talk anymore.
converstations shouldn't be, "ok, what are we going to have a conversation about?"

usually the "how's your day?" and "what's new with you?" lead into something worthwhile to talk about....otherwise, i say, "well, gotta run. we'll talk later." and hope that the next time brings something new and different.

maybe it's time you broadened your horizions.
thats what im saying. and she just turned 17. i will be 19 tomorrow. . and we do have conversations, just about nothing that id want to talk about. it's all about her, but i guess that's just the way it is with you people .

Old 03-26-2009, 01:51 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by pilihp2

no, no, no... not so drawn out - more like faaah-keeer.

Quick Reply: need to vent...this is why i drink..