Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Need for SPEED Casting Call Road Tour!

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2007, 06:55 PM
SoCal Crew Member
Default RE: Need for SPEED Casting Call Road Tour!

ORIGINAL: CLX

I once had a dream that they ran an RS6 Avant at Talledaga vs all the NASCAR cars. It kicked *** and then I was happy!
Was this RS6 sponsored by John Deere with logos all over it?

Old 12-07-2007, 07:19 PM
6th Gear

ORIGINAL: socaljoe

ORIGINAL: CLX

I once had a dream that they ran an RS6 Avant at Talledaga vs all the NASCAR cars. It kicked *** and then I was happy!
Was this RS6 sponsored by John Deere with logos all over it?
I hope not, i was hoping it looked like the general Lee

Old 12-07-2007, 08:04 PM
2nd Gear

If you want to watch NASCAR, pour some Skittles in the toilet and flush. Then repeat the name of 47 products five times in every sentence and it'll be like you're rightthere in pit lane.

Old 12-07-2007, 08:08 PM

ORIGINAL: SilverSeven

If you want to watch NASCAR, pour some Skittles in the toilet and flush. Then repeat the name of 47 products five times in every sentence and it'll be like you're rightthere in pit lane.

Old 12-07-2007, 10:19 PM

ORIGINAL: SpeedChannel

Have you ever dreamt about getting PAID to be part of the NASCAR scene?
no

Old 12-07-2007, 10:52 PM
4th Gear

If you want to watch NASCAR, pour some Skittles in the toilet and flush. Then repeat the name of 47 products five times in every sentence and it'll be like you're right there in pit lane.
hahahaha

They should rename SpeedTV nascartv. Everytime I flip the channel its fvckin nascar or some nascar talk show. Seriously WTF is so important that a call in talk show is needed. I actually tried sitting down and watching an entire race but I felt a strong urge to shoot myself.

Old 12-07-2007, 11:03 PM
5th Gear

I'll admit that it's not too entertaining to watch it on TV, but it's sort of fun to be there. I went to Bristol, TN, for a week with my dad and some of his friends a couple years ago. There really weren't many rednecks where we were camping at, but I guess we really weren't that far south. But still, I got a bunch of free energy drinks from vendors and a hell of a lot of shotglasses to add to the collection. And Bristol is a really small track, so that made it more enjoyable.

Old 12-07-2007, 11:08 PM
1st Gear

"They should rename SpeedTV nascartv"
Right! Oh how I dislike NASCAR[:@] Common Toyotas ..... racing? LOL

Old 12-08-2007, 11:11 AM
4th Gear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ7YedEopp4

Old 12-08-2007, 01:17 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: Trey25

If you want to watch NASCAR, pour some Skittles in the toilet and flush. Then repeat the name of 47 products five times in every sentence and it'll be like you're right there in pit lane.
hahahaha

They should rename SpeedTV nascartv. Everytime I flip the channel its fvckin nascar or some nascar talk show. Seriously WTF is so important that a call in talk show is needed. I actually tried sitting down and watching an entire race but I felt a strong urge to shoot myself.
You're not approaching the experience in the propper mind-set...
[ol][*]Consume at least 1 case of your favorite beer at least one-hour prior to the start of the race (2-cases, if your favorite beer happens to be American).
[ol][*]Bonus points for each can you crush on your forehead (3x bonus points back-n-tha-days of steel beer cans).[*]If bottled, toss in air and shoot with any of teh hand-guns laying on the coffee table[/ol][*]Open another beer as the flag drops, and racin' begins.
[ol][*]If others are in the room with you, 1st one to power-slam their 1st beer gets to drink two-fisted until their favorite driver either pits or crashes.[*]EVERYONE must slam the rest of their beer and open a new one after every accident, fav driver pit stop, or T&A shot by the camera man.[/ol][*]If you have females present during tha racin, they are required to supply the men-folk with beers upon request.
[ol][*]For fun, have them remove an article of clothing each time a new round of beers is ordered.
[ol][*]Even MORE fun to do if they're related to you, NOT through marriage.[/ol][*]They must be barefoot, of course.[/ol][*]For an added treat, instead of using your indoor facilities as they were intended to be used, use the neighbors' yard/tree/bushes to relieve yourselves (Women, too!!!).[/ol]
In this manner, you will be more able to fully enjor the proper NASCAR experience, and be numb enough to watch teh skittles, oops... I meant cars, go round, and round, and round, and round, and round, and round, and round, and round, and round, and round, and round, and round, and round, and round, and round, and round, and round, and round, and round...

Quick Reply: Need for SPEED Casting Call Road Tour!