Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Need Some Suggestions

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2010, 02:26 PM
Senior Administrator

Bradley, OF COURSE you can. You're the *good* one I can always count on. Why cant all your AF brothers & sisters be as good as you?!?!?

I've got to go get a new leather belt to replace the one I whipped to shreds on Chocalot's backside.

The rest of you better start coming up with some decent suggestions if you evar wanta watch Top Gear, evar again!

Bradly, yur in charge, while I'm out... What kinda ice cream wud you like me to bring back for you?

Old 08-22-2010, 04:19 PM
4th Gear
Old 08-22-2010, 04:30 PM
AudiForums WilkommenVagen Direktor

nice set of lowering springs or coilovers. Tasteful wheels, something in a hyper silver or gunmetal, machined with a chrome lip, but NOT all chrome. maybe a "what the fnck are looking at" bumper sticker...

Old 08-22-2010, 05:19 PM
4th Gear

That's it, everyone sit down and shut up! Dad said I'm in charge...

Still wondering if it's an S4 or A6... Like someone said before though, must be an A6, because an S4 does not look like "Mom's Car"

Old 08-22-2010, 06:32 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by bradtyler02
That's it, everyone sit down and shut up! Dad said I'm in charge...

Still wondering if it's an S4 or A6... Like someone said before though, must be an A6, because an S4 does not look like "Mom's Car"
Mom and dad said not to tell you but while dads getting the icecream... Here's your cake...

Old 08-22-2010, 07:37 PM
1st Gear

i actually know the looks you're talking about. being 18 myself and my car being stocked i kinda get looked at the same way at times by others on the road. a good middle finger to them always does that trick, hahaha jk

Old 08-22-2010, 08:57 PM
4th Gear
Old 08-22-2010, 10:08 PM
5th Gear

where has the OP been? he hasn't replied in 2 days

Old 08-23-2010, 03:46 PM
1st Gear

its an A6. and i did in fact pay for it, beleive it or not haha. and as far as i know it already a 6 speed...so i wont be needing that KIT. And im not a huge fan of the ricer spoiler. And i have no problems with the ladies whatsoever, thats not why i want to make it look like my own. I just want a look of "Dayum, that guys got a sick car" instead of "So, what errands are you running for your mom today".

Sorry i didnt quote everyones questions/sugestions. im too lazy, and im new to these forums so im not exactly sure how. but your answer should be up there somewhere (: ha

p.s. It's "Polo Green" With All tan Leather interior. the wood grain, sunroof/moonroof. not sure if all audis come this way. but in any other car it would be fully loaded. and i just ordered some window decals with "CHEEUH" and underneath that "Class Of 2011"...

Thanks for the suggestions though everyone. keep up the good work!

Last edited by ChristianReed; 08-23-2010 at 03:55 PM.
Old 08-23-2010, 04:23 PM
4th Gear

I think he was talking about a 6 speed manual transmission.

You have a nice car, and it's nice to know that you have the ability to say you bought it yourself. The whole thing about ricer wings and neon lights, and who knows what else was mentioned is all in sarcasm. The overwhelming majority of the good people here are very anti-ricer. And obviously your choice of vehicle says a lot about you.

But don't permanently attach a class of '11 sticker to your car, you will regret it, in about a year, when you go to college. In fact, if you go to college away from home, that will be enough to stop the looks. For now, I wouldn't worry too much about it, it's probably the look of envy anyway.

For a better idea of some simple, tasteful, "make it more me" mods, post your question up in the A6 section, and I'm sure you'll get some good, inexpensive, ideas.

Quick Reply: Need Some Suggestions