Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Need help finding someone

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2005, 02:58 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Need help finding someone

ORIGINAL: CheckMyVitals

"Hello, this is Greg from Metro Pcs, am I currently speaking with one Andria M Tulloh? Great, Ms. Tulloh I'm sorry for the inconvienience, but unfortunatly early yesterday we had a glitch in our servers, and a few phone numbers have been switched. As in some peoples cell phones are now recieving calls intended to be recieved by other customers. This obviously poses a great concern for us here at Metro Pcs and are working hard to resolve this issue. Now, I assure you, there was a very small number of customers affected by this glitch in San Mateo and you are more than likely not effected by this issue. What we are doing today is calling our customers to confirm that it is, in fact, the account holder recieving these calls. Nice and quick for us here Ms. Tulloh, would you be able to verify your billing address for me please to validate your account? 8764 Cheshire Road? Perfect, Ms. Tulloh, I thank you for your time, do appologize for the inconvienience and want to assure you that you are not affected by this glitch. I also want to assure you that this is a very rare occurrance with us here at Metro Pcs, and this will not happen again. Thank you for choosing Metro Pcs Ms. Tulloh, you have yourself a great day"

very nice,

Check you want a job?

Old 10-22-2005, 06:16 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Heinzanova
Yes Latex are the best.
But latex look suspicious just walking around with. Regular leather driving gloves are less likely to attrect attention from anyone who might see you with them, then you can keep them on the entire time.

they need the gun they suspect and then they need to shoot it for side by side tests.
All gun would need to be tested against the crime scene slug to get a definitive ruling.

Also make sure to take said accused weapon and blow thru a good 5,000 rounds of FMJ's.... It will help reshape the barrel, so they won't match up right, from the wear and tear and from the heat.
Or do it the easy way and just destroy the barrel. One good smack with a 10# sledge on the firing chamber will prevent any and all ballistics tests. Barrels are cheap enough to replace.

Old 10-22-2005, 08:11 PM
2nd Gear

Now I look like a real post *****

Old 10-22-2005, 08:40 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: SilverSeven

Yes Latex are the best.
But latex look suspicious just walking around with. Regular leather driving gloves are less likely to attrect attention from anyone who might see you with them, then you can keep them on the entire time.

they need the gun they suspect and then they need to shoot it for side by side tests.
All gun would need to be tested against the crime scene slug to get a definitive ruling.

Also make sure to take said accused weapon and blow thru a good 5,000 rounds of FMJ's.... It will help reshape the barrel, so they won't match up right, from the wear and tear and from the heat.
Or do it the easy way and just destroy the barrel. One good smack with a 10# sledge on the firing chamber will prevent any and all ballistics tests. Barrels are cheap enough to replace.
ok asshat

Driving gloves are fine, but for doing the dirty work, latex is the way to go.
Just ******* take care of business....

and that is what I ment, being they have to discharge the weapon for a ballistics test, I am keeping this dumbed down

also replacing the barrel raises suspission.... also barrels on most newer weapons are serialized and it leaves a paper trail, also in doing so it wears the fireing pin, as camron asked.

I am still walking around, I think I know my ****. Realistically you should use stolen weapons for your work, registered weapons are for almost legal defense and also to keep me legal....

Old 10-22-2005, 08:46 PM
Administrator

yeah last thing you want is blood stains on leather gloves.. dont you watch CSI?

Old 10-22-2005, 09:07 PM
2nd Gear

Old 10-22-2005, 11:04 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

yeah last thing you want is blood stains on leather gloves.. dont you watch CSI?
Hey, OJ beat a "Bloody-Glove" rap...

How about latex UNDER the driving gloves, then you won't leave any DNA behind...

Old 10-22-2005, 11:09 PM
Administrator

nahh i would say latex inside and outside of leather gloves.. but your hands might sweat

Old 10-22-2005, 11:10 PM
2nd Gear

Public discussion forums are the best for talking about this stuff.

Old 10-22-2005, 11:15 PM
Administrator

ohh maybe you could just use your feet for everything.. hmm I think im on to something.. or bettery yet train a monkey to kill

Quick Reply: Need help finding someone