Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Need help finding someone

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2005, 04:35 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Need help finding someone

Old 10-22-2005, 04:43 AM
Administrator

ohh and a common one is Rent a car in the fake name and change it out frequently.. when you do stakeouts.. preferrably SUV w/tinted windows.. park somewhere and sit in the back seat with bino and camera.. do plenty of homework

Old 10-22-2005, 04:58 AM
2nd Gear

Old 10-22-2005, 05:03 AM
4th Gear

Andria M Tulloh.

Edit: My Bad... that IS a cell, Metro Pcs, Inc, HOWEVER, she IS registered to it... you just gotta find it

Old 10-22-2005, 05:09 AM
Administrator

Check, you did find her cell phone number? That will work to lure her into something then follow her.. like heinz said fake a dealer recall when she comes up your parked outside and follow her home

I still say rent a diff car so neighbors dont call police.. or she doesnt get scared and says your stalking her if you do get caught.. diff cars means she cant proove you were there the night before

Old 10-22-2005, 05:21 AM
4th Gear

"Hello, this is Greg from Metro Pcs, am I currently speaking with one Andria M Tulloh? Great, Ms. Tulloh I'm sorry for the inconvienience, but unfortunatly early yesterday we had a glitch in our servers, and a few phone numbers have been switched. As in some peoples cell phones are now recieving calls intended to be recieved by other customers. This obviously poses a great concern for us here at Metro Pcs and are working hard to resolve this issue. Now, I assure you, there was a very small number of customers affected by this glitch in San Mateo and you are more than likely not effected by this issue. What we are doing today is calling our customers to confirm that it is, in fact, the account holder recieving these calls. Nice and quick for us here Ms. Tulloh, would you be able to verify your billing address for me please to validate your account? 8764 Cheshire Road? Perfect, Ms. Tulloh, I thank you for your time, do appologize for the inconvienience and want to assure you that you are not affected by this glitch. I also want to assure you that this is a very rare occurrance with us here at Metro Pcs, and this will not happen again. Thank you for choosing Metro Pcs Ms. Tulloh, you have yourself a great day"

Old 10-22-2005, 05:28 AM
2nd Gear

Old 10-22-2005, 05:47 AM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: Cameron

You actually did that? Because if not, I will be doing that tomorrow...

My original plan was to call her and arrange a meeting concerning her fiance or some BS like that, and then of course, don't show up, but when she leaves follow her home and get the address.

that just has stupid written all over it.. seriously.. what if you called her while she was with him.. who are you to know him? Whats his name? see where you are going to give yourself away like this.. from now on you shoul run all your ideas by the forum..

Old 10-22-2005, 05:49 AM
2nd Gear

Old 10-22-2005, 02:53 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Cameron

Yep, I know that acronym too.

Anyway, I know the area where she lives, and I know that it is likely that she will travel the road that we collided on. I'm gonna talk to my friend and see where I can go from his dad, but if not, I can always stake the area out and wait. I've been thinking about taking out a craigslist add asking for info on them. To be honest, the money doesn't really matter to me. It's not coming out of my pocket.

I really only began my search today, and I'm not really expecting results immediatly. I'm ready to lie in waiting, spend my weekends and weeknights staking out the area, searching street by street, etc.

False documents may work for you, but I'm only 17 (I look 19, at least). I can't even buy my own chewing tobacco [:@]

Couple questions:
Heinz, latex gloves are good to cover prints, right? And aren't octagonally rifled barrels untraceable to a specific barrel, only the manufacturer?
Yes Latex are the best.

As per barrels, I typically stay with guns with hexigonal. They are harder to trace, and even more important they need the gun they suspect and then they need to shoot it for side by side tests.

If you do, lets say, kill someone, imediately, wash wash wash the clothing and shower thurowly, to make sure to get the carbinite off, so you can pass a balistics test.

Also make sure to take said accused weapon and blow thru a good 5,000 rounds of FMJ's.... It will help reshape the barrel, so they won't match up right, from the wear and tear and from the heat.

If you are using an auto matic, and are concerned they can find you or know who might have done it, make sure to collect shells.

Quick Reply: Need help finding someone