Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Need a cure!

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2006, 02:30 AM
Site Moderator
Default Need a cure!

Since Weds. I have had off and on headaches in the same exact spot in the back of my head which makes me naucious... Some say its a form of migraine, but i dunno.. I do know i need to stare less at computer screens, but thats kind of hard to do when its my job. Any suggestions on a cure for annoying reoccuring headaches in the same spot? Like it comes and goes every half hour or so...

Old 04-08-2006, 03:14 AM
Site Moderator/Ninja
Default RE: Need a cure!

I get migranes too - but when I get one I cant function.. I have to lie down in the dark, completely still,
and ride it out... If youre getting one in the same spot over a period of days, Id go to a doctor...
r -u taknig any medication for the pain?

Old 04-08-2006, 03:20 AM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: Turbo i3uddha

I get migranes too - but when I get one I cant function.. I have to lie down in the dark, completely still,
and ride it out... If youre getting one in the same spot over a period of days, Id go to a doctor...
r -u taknig any medication for the pain?
just tylenol... i can function ok with it.. its just annoying at this point.. I get headaches a lot when the weather/temps change significantly which seems to be happening daily for the past week here.

Old 04-08-2006, 03:30 AM
Site Moderator/Ninja

aah. yeah . thats happened to mee to - where its hot - then weather gets really cold...
Like I said in the ask & answer thread - try some exedrine migrane - w/ a soda..
should work wonders...

*umm yeah - better put the disclaimer out there -this is just advice, based upon my
experience, and is no way meant to identify, diagnose, or treat any illness..[:-]

hope u feel better !

Old 04-08-2006, 03:33 AM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: Turbo i3uddha

aah. yeah . thats happened to mee to - where its hot - then weather gets really cold...
Like I said in the ask & answer thread - try some exedrine migrane - w/ a soda..
should work wonders...
well i sort of have a feeling it might be a caffiene/nicotene withdrawl headache... Sometimes i drink coffee and have a smoke at work and drink pop, sometimes i dont.. I did earlier this week, and stopped on weds... I try to keep off the caffeine/nicotene as much as possible.

Old 04-08-2006, 03:39 AM
5th Gear

i don't mean to sound like a mother here, but are you staying hydrated? something like 80% of headaches are caused by dehydration, most of the time a couple glasses of water will take care of it

Old 04-08-2006, 03:40 AM
1st Gear

ya try the exedrine, i use the extra strength but in your case i would use the migran or even advil but tylenol doesn't do $h!t for my headache, i get the same headache you are having hear and there, tylenol sucks, pick up some exedrine, i keep some in the car because i can't stand headaches.

Old 04-08-2006, 03:49 AM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: bentframe

i don't mean to sound like a mother here, but are you staying hydrated? something like 80% of headaches are caused by dehydration, most of the time a couple glasses of water will take care of it
YOUR NOT MY REAL MOM!

Yeah I try to drink 3-5 glasses of water/day. Usually at least 2.
Bajamoon: I took exed, migraine yesterday and it seemed to help a lot for a few hours, but it came back. I only took 1 pill of it though cuz the person who gave it to me said it would make me jittery otherwise.

Old 04-08-2006, 04:00 AM
2nd Gear

Doesn't sound like a migrane. I get them somethimes and the only thing that works for them is time, no light and no sound. It sucks.

Old 04-08-2006, 04:01 AM

vicodin.

nuff said.

Quick Reply: Need a cure!