Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Napa Valley

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2006, 09:40 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: Napa Valley

If you are in North Beach go to Rose Pistola. It is great Italian food. Take a cab though because it is pretty much impossible to park.

If you want to hit some bars later, go and check out the area south of Market. That will get you away from the super shee-shee crowd.

If you want to start in that general neighborhood anyway, go to the Zuni Cafe and shoot some mussels and eat some pizza.

If your pockets are bulging a little more - check out the Elite Cafe on Fillmore. You can take the Fillmore bus to that one and really soak up some local culture.

Just don't go to Burger King while there. If you want to spend less then go to the Mission and pick up a great burrito. It's different than burritos in SoCal for some reason.

Old 11-05-2006, 01:10 AM
2nd Gear

I drove through there once, and saw an amazing thing while was there. Something I wish I had when I was in high school.

It was a HS and a winery in one building. I remember I was pumping gas a station in the middle of no where Napa Valley. Turned around and there it was. I was like holy crap that must be an awesome school.

Old 11-05-2006, 03:13 AM
1st Gear

i'm live in napa we got some good stuff for ya...

Old 11-05-2006, 03:24 AM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: Imejia

i'm live in napa we got some good stuff for ya...
like what
any good wineries i should visit

Old 11-05-2006, 05:46 PM
1st Gear

Sterling vineyards.. they have gondolas that you have to take up to the winery its a good sight... Robert Mondavi (lots of events) check online... V. Sattui winery good place to have lunch hit HWY 29 you'll have wineries left and right for a good 30 miles straight... and also look into driving along Silverado Trail.. good wineries there too... you would have to make a good day out of it.. and have someone else drive ya.. haha

Old 11-05-2006, 06:30 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: Imejia

Sterling vineyards.. they have gondolas that you have to take up to the winery its a good sight... Robert Mondavi (lots of events) check online... V. Sattui winery good place to have lunch hit HWY 29 you'll have wineries left and right for a good 30 miles straight... and also look into driving along Silverado Trail.. good wineries there too... you would have to make a good day out of it.. and have someone else drive ya.. haha
i know i dont want to get wasted and drive but its just me and one other person, so she can get wasted, im gonna look up those places u listed

Old 11-05-2006, 07:20 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress
so she can get wasted

The purpose of this trip is finally revealed. Go Cheng go!

Old 11-06-2006, 04:34 AM
Administrator

no thats not my plan

ORIGINAL: A3Night

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress
so she can get wasted

The purpose of this trip is finally revealed. Go Cheng go!

Old 11-06-2006, 12:56 PM
1st Gear

Never hurt to have a backup plan.

Old 11-06-2006, 01:12 PM
4th Gear

There is always the option of drinking some AND not getting wasted. Call me crazy.

Quick Reply: Napa Valley