Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
good
40.00%
evil
60.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Myspace, Good or evil?

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2006, 06:07 PM
18T
4th Gear
Default RE: Myspace, Good or evil?

true dat

Old 11-30-2006, 06:37 PM
4th Gear

Its both. I use it to keep in touch with old friends who live abroad, and then theres the occasional local myspace ***** who wants to hook up. Other than its just a stupid waste of time. I guess its more useful for the younger crowd who have nothing better to do. My younger cousins are addicted to it.

Old 11-30-2006, 06:44 PM

all the money in the world cant buy the smallest particle of time when its time, its time

Old 11-30-2006, 07:11 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: avant80@2.6

all the money in the world cant buy the smallest particle of time when its time, its time
Is that your personal quote on your MySpace page, Dave?

Old 11-30-2006, 08:33 PM
Senior Administrator

Dave's a little confused... His AV is actually a picture of HIM attempting to access HIS MySpace page. Apparently He thinks "HIS" space is underneath His SUV. I'm guessing large quantities or alcohol are involved, in some way/shape/form...

Old 11-30-2006, 08:51 PM
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 11-30-2006, 09:48 PM
3rd Gear

I think it's kinda ghey. People are way too obsessed with it.

Old 11-30-2006, 11:02 PM
1st Gear

I don't think people realize that the stuff they put on there can be seen by everyone, bosses, parents, kids, co workers etc.
Our cops moniter the local high schoolers...so dumb of them to post underage drinking! After several of them being busted...alot of them changed their profiles to private. Also, one of the kids had to go to court about something else...then posted a different story on Myspace...apparantly the Judge saw it...I don't think it worked out too well for that individual. lol.

I think it is good...much better than Classmates.com to find your old friends. I used to have a profile...but then deleted it...only to reopen one to try to do a DIV overlay...because the standard myspace layouts are gay...but then realized that I don't have time to waste making one. So time consuming.

How many of you hate the people that add EVERYone as a friend??? Like the competition to have as many people you don't know on your buddy list???

Old 11-30-2006, 11:26 PM
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 11-30-2006, 11:47 PM
1st Gear

Keep in mind...our town isn't that big. We don't have big crimes here....well...very often. Our homicide percentage is like 0%..haha. So its not the cops sit around looking for ways to bust minors. Besides...underage drinking is a law for a reason...if they want to break it...they should do it at home and not drive around causing trouble...or at least not broadcast they are breaking the law openly. Just saying... However, funny story...one of the kids started this website saying that they WERE one of the cops...and all the local kids (pretty much all the ones that got busted by him) added him as friends...and just make fun of him on "his" page. Not to mention the time before that...they all got stickers made to put on their trucks...you know the Calvin decal that is like "**** on Ford...or **** on Chevy"...well they made decals that said "**** on "insert cops name" and put them on their rigs.

Quick Reply: Myspace, Good or evil?