Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

My Night

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2005, 04:07 PM
1st Gear
Default My Night

so last night me and a few of my friends got really high. and then we had to go get something to eat at a local small late night restaurant so my friend who wasn't smokeing was driving my car for me since im the only one that has a 4 door. so we get to the restaurant and there is like a ricer convention there. we pull in and there is a riced out probe with a wing reving its engine, and a few riced civics. so we're all laughing and go in and order our food. when we go to leave we rev my engine when we go by them just to be funny. so then we went to McDonalds because its open 24-7 and we were still hungry and one of the riced civics from the car show was there too. and so we leave at the same time. at we both pull up to a red light, and we would have raced but there was a cop who had just pulled someone over a few feet in front of us, so we couldnt race there. but then when we got passed the cops, the kid tried to race me and my friend waited untill we were about even with the civ then punched it and we totally owned him. idk if it was turbo but it had some sort of gauge on the A pillar, so it might have been turbo. So after we owned him we had to merge into 1 lane and he was behind us and we put on our hazards just to be gay. and then when we were about to turn onto my friends street he yelled something to us as he went by.....

As soon as we beat him i knew i had to post that story on here.

Old 07-29-2005, 04:12 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: My Night

HAHA, make sure you are careful and dont drive when you are high

...the civics that aren't seriously tuned are pathetically easy to beat down the stretch, you figure they bought a damn civic and big annoying wing, how much money do they really have left over for performance parts?

Old 07-29-2005, 04:22 PM
4th Gear

haha i love it! good move having ur friend drive high. sounds like a fun filled night with plenty of food, which makes the night more enjoyable

Old 07-29-2005, 05:36 PM

Fieldy, tell me you didn't actually like that movie (devils rejects). i see you have captain spalding's pic under your name..

i figure since we are talking about owning people, i should share my story from this afternoon. i was headed over to the gym for a quick workout and noticed a very early 90's mustang pass me.. while it goes by i notice two ridiculously large tips stuffed under the rear end.. and realize how sweet this guy thinks his car is. i also notice a 5.0 badge on the side of it. the road merges back to only two lanes and i decide its time to challenge this fellow. so i pull out to pass him, hang right beside him for just a second, and then shoot in front of him. there is traffic going both ways.. so we both had to pass a van or two (we are doing around 80-90 right now). the road clears for a second, and he tried to pass me, as he starts to pull around me i punch it and he didn't even have a chance to get around me.. just dusted him. then i had to slow down for a string of cars ahead of me.. and this guy must have been pissed that he got beat because he passed all three of them on solid yellow, through an intersection. i figured it was time to stop after that, this guy was to crazy and someone would get hurt. still fills good to dust a mustang in the ol' BM-trouble-U

Old 07-29-2005, 05:43 PM
Administrator

remember he said his non high friend drove
so my friend who wasn't smokeing was driving my car for me since im the only one that has a 4 door
civic have alot of potential way more then our cars but in stock form its slow
i rmemeber i got beat by my friends ASTROVAN one time in my stock civic that was sad
but remember stay safe out theres and dont do anything stupid

Old 07-29-2005, 05:46 PM

civic have alot of potential way more then our cars
so are you saying i should look for a civic?

Old 07-29-2005, 05:49 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: sneakerpro

civic have alot of potential way more then our cars
so are you saying i should look for a civic?
ya if u want a low class econemy car

Old 07-29-2005, 05:51 PM

im looking for a fast car, decently modern, decently comfertable. you say a civic can be faster than "our cars"... jw

Old 07-29-2005, 06:02 PM
Administrator

if u put in a shiit load of work in to it, like a turbo and change all the internal everything
after that i dont count that as a honda engine anymore

our cars come wit some potential already, civics dont

if u want performance i say go got a EVO, STi, or 350z they are nice and full of potential and they are more about performance then luxary

Old 07-29-2005, 06:27 PM
5th Gear

Fieldy, tell me you didn't actually like that movie (devils rejects). i see you have captain spalding's pic under your name..
that movie was f*#kin awesome! house of 1000 corpses was not a very good movie at all, but devil's rejects was sick.

i figure since we are talking about owning people, i should share my story from this afternoon. i was headed over to the gym for a quick workout and noticed a very early 90's mustang pass me.. while it goes by i notice two ridiculously large tips stuffed under the rear end.. and realize how sweet this guy thinks his car is. i also notice a 5.0 badge on the side of it. the road merges back to only two lanes and i decide its time to challenge this fellow. so i pull out to pass him, hang right beside him for just a second, and then shoot in front of him. there is traffic going both ways.. so we both had to pass a van or two (we are doing around 80-90 right now). the road clears for a second, and he tried to pass me, as he starts to pull around me i punch it and he didn't even have a chance to get around me.. just dusted him. then i had to slow down for a string of cars ahead of me.. and this guy must have been pissed that he got beat because he passed all three of them on solid yellow, through an intersection. i figured it was time to stop after that, this guy was to crazy and someone would get hurt. still fills good to dust a mustang in the ol' BM-trouble-U
there are three possible reasons for this....one: the guy was driving a V6 stang with 5.0 badges...two: you drive an S4...or three: he wasn't trying to race you and was probably just having a little fun with you, because a 5.0 mustang would spank you if he really wanted to.

Quick Reply: My Night