Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

MY LIFE CHANGED IN 30 SECONDS

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2008, 05:44 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: MY LIFE CHANGED IN 30 SECONDS

Damn, I barely met you and I agree, you are not the down type. you have a strong personality and seem like an intelligent man. Things like this do happen in life, but they are not as important as we may think they are at the time they occur. Eventually, you'll start to see the world i na whole different light that most of us could only wish to see. We all take so many things for granted without even knowing it, and when things like this occur, we pull our heads out of the gorund and take notice for a second or two.

Best wishes, keep reasearching. If people's hand can be reattached and John Bobbit can be made a whole man again, somehow, some way, I believe you'll be just fine.

Old 02-21-2008, 06:12 PM
Administrator

Jon, I am so sorry for what happened. You know what, don't let this be a burden to you since I know you are a strong person. You have your whole life to look forward to but I know you won't lose your hope because you are a strong and easy going person.

I believe that everything happens for a reason and there might be something behind some things that we don't know; but later in the future, everything will be visible and you will get the meaning. As long as you keep your heads up, you should be fine. I tend to try tolook at everything in the bright side.

I think you already know this but the SoCal buddies are always there to help you incase you need any help.

Old 02-21-2008, 06:14 PM
Administrator

THE A6 AFFAIR!

Old 02-21-2008, 06:38 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja

ORIGINAL: kriptonik

THE A6 AFFAIR!

[sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]

YES - I saw that too Randy HAHAHAHAHA

the affair is carrying on to other threads & other sections now..

Old 02-21-2008, 07:16 PM
2nd Gear

Jonathan, I am sorry to hear that. Think positive, you are still lucky, considering many bad things that could have happened.

Also, always a good idea to get second/third opinion. I was reading an article on Reader's Digest, about a 35 yrs old lady, who was diagnosed with cancer, and was told all the scary things about Chemotherapy, and stuff, but when she went out of Texas, and went to another state for some work, and got the opinion from the doctors there, she was told that she has just a non cancerous tumor, which was removed in a 40 mins surgery. So, mate get some more opinions.

I have a feeling that you will come out of it, and will be perfectly normal. I hope you do, as I am going to turn30 myself, and knowhow much we still have to get from this life.Good luck.

Old 02-21-2008, 08:58 PM
SoCal Crew Member

thanks everyone i really did not expect this from everyone thanks alot.

as for my h-mo night it just once and ithought we where not going to talk about it so thanks wilcox j.k.

again thanks for everyones support it means alot

Old 02-21-2008, 09:10 PM

Sorry to hear about your situation. That sucks. Hope things will get better for you. At the rate that medical advances are coming along, I'm sure you'll eventually recover fully.

Old 02-21-2008, 09:27 PM

I would have never guessed at the GTG. I just thought you were a puss. Now I know that you're just a crippled puss. LOL j/k

Cheers!

BTW, you're right about life and I'm sorry that it snagged you at such a young age, but everybody is right to say keep up hope. Too many good possibilities, and them telling you that you're permanently disabled is a good thing. Think of it from a beneficiary position and not a physical limitation.

Old 02-21-2008, 09:38 PM
5th Gear

I've very sorry for what has happened. But like everyone else has said, just don't lose hope.

Keep your family close by, and stay positive - I'm sure things will turn out okay.

Old 02-22-2008, 10:58 AM
SoCal Crew Member

So that's where Jasson's been lately Out seeing you! Wanna fight for him???

But really....keep your head up, at least know you have your wife & adorable daughter & us so cal crew <3

Quick Reply: MY LIFE CHANGED IN 30 SECONDS