Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

My God!!!!!?? Swim here!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2009, 12:36 AM
1st Gear
Default My God!!!!!?? Swim here!!!!!

This is an educational pictures to show it to our children as well ....

Old 09-28-2009, 12:45 AM
Site Moderator

You're ******* sick bro, why post crap like this all the time?

Old 09-28-2009, 04:53 AM
Senior Administrator

Some people seem to think THEY are the ONLY ones with a conscience. They LACK the ability to understand that beating people over the head with THEIR selfish, guilt-centric, smug, self-righteous message makes people HATE them. They feed on this hatred and take it as validation that THEY are truely the only ones who understand.

Sadly, the more people like this are hated and ostracized for behaving like total, complete dicks, the more, and more loudly they shout their annoying-*** messages from the roof-tops. Or, in this case, forum off-topics.

Here is MY dilemma:
While Mr.X does have a fundamental right to spout his sanctimonious spittum in public forums... THIS is NOT a public forum. It IS a (more or less, private) community, with communal mores are standards.

There is ONLY one solution:
VTB!

Think I should post a poll, or, let it be? He does seem to have a (very) few car-related posts, I've noticed.

Last edited by AWDaholic; 09-28-2009 at 05:17 AM.
Old 09-28-2009, 05:26 AM
3rd Gear

Poll please...

Old 09-28-2009, 08:21 AM
5th Gear

I think the pictures could serve a purpose, as well. We can learn from other parts of the world...

Old 09-28-2009, 09:19 AM
Zombie Defense Force

its not like i threw that crap in their water

Old 09-28-2009, 09:39 AM

eewww.

Why all the outrage at Mr.X. Is he the one that posted the Tibetan funeral?

The people who need to be educated are the ones who are swimming in the river of garbage. Unless someone is going to suggest a more pitiful message...

Old 09-28-2009, 09:39 AM
Senior Administrator

Originally Posted by AutoUnionFan
eewww.

Why all the outrage at Mr.X. Is he the one that posted the Tibetan funeral?

The people who need to be educated are the ones who are swimming in the river of garbage. Unless someone is going to suggest a more pitiful message...
Yea, he's the one. Several has espressed discontent at his posting practices. He *does* have a couple of car-related posts, if you care search.

I sent our esteemed Mr. X a PM, asking that he come back to this thread to defend his position. We'll see what he has to say, if anything.

FWIW, I think it important that, as a Mod (holds true for Admins, too), I not impose my personal feelings on any one member or their activities/actions. Rather, my *job* is to enforce the communities desires & wishes. I have had battles in other forums against Mods who took things personally, and felt it their *job* to stuff any dissent or opposition to their "authority." Babi-hitlers, in effect. Instead, I am here to take out what is agreed to be trash. If you guys like it, so be it. It stays. If not...

Last edited by AWDaholic; 09-28-2009 at 09:42 AM.
Old 09-28-2009, 11:50 AM
4th Gear

wow thats pretty sick how those kids are swiming in the garbage.

Old 09-28-2009, 12:05 PM
5th Gear

To defend my own statement, which was possibly the point of Jeff's comment...

I'm not saying we threw garbage in their water. However, North American's aren't as clean as we could be, either. We both create a lot of garbage, and we're not so good with managing it. I don't know how many times a year (or month) I see a bunch of fast food garbage sitting in a parking spot. Somebody just opens there door, drops everything onto the pavement, and leaves. I always note that there is a public garbage pin within 100m of the the trash. Pisses me off. Litter, in general, is inexcusable...

I say this without preaching about reducing the garbage we create. We're all getting beaten over the head with that message already (for good reason).

Quick Reply: My God!!!!!?? Swim here!!!!!