Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

My GirlFriend died...

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 09:45 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: My GirlFriend died...

Really sorry to hear the bad news Jazz. God's got a special plan worked out for you. It's up to him, not us to decide our fate.
We'll keep you in our prayers. Our deepest sympathies and condolences go out to you and Theresa's family. Stay strong.

Old 05-05-2008, 09:52 PM
2nd Gear

You have my condolonces man she will help you from above.

Old 05-05-2008, 11:50 PM

Jazz, I'm so very sorry for you loss. I wish you the best and brightest for the future.

Take care.

Chef

Old 05-06-2008, 01:50 AM
5th Gear

I'm very sorry, Jazz. I know you'll stay strong, though. My prayers go out to you.

Old 05-06-2008, 01:53 AM

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. My prayers are with you and your families.

Old 05-06-2008, 02:14 AM

i am very sorry to hear about your loss. i lost my wife of almost 8 years and partner for 13 almost 11 months ago. it was only 6 days after she gave birth to our second son. i must say that my friends and family really helped me get thru the first few months. i speak from experience when i say that it "does get easier". i know that's not very comforting to know now. but, believe me. it will help you get thru this.

my thoughts are with you. and, even though we do not know each other on a personal level, feel free to pm me with your email and/or phone. i was fortunate enough to have friends who knew other's who went thru what i was going thru. talking to people who have been there can be very helpful. so, please if you'd like to talk, i am available.

chris

Old 05-06-2008, 02:57 AM
3rd Gear

I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences to you and your families. We are here for you, keep your chin up.

Old 05-06-2008, 12:33 PM
SoCal Crew Member

wow...... this is just horrible... i am so sorry for you Jazz... and your poem was beautiful... had me about to tear up..

Old 05-07-2008, 02:54 AM
Senior Administrator

Thank you ALL for your kind words. I'll be OK, eventually. Send your prayers to Theresa's family. What I lost pales in comparison to losing your Sister, or your Daughter. Given that, part of my burder is the guilt I feel. Guilt for feeling the way I do in light of how they must feel. Guilt that I wasn't able to be there, for and with her, at Her lifes end. As a guy you sorta assume the defacto "PROTECTOR" role, with the Women in your life, and in that I failed, horribly. Best I could do was call someone else to to help her. By the time Her Sister got there She was already too far gone. They tried, for, like 3 hours, to stabalize her enough to run a CAT scan... By the time I made it to the hospital She was already gone.

I mean, I know, I KNOW that, with an aneurism, even if I had been there, there wasn't anything I could have done, but that doesn't ease the pain... or the guilt.

I'll be OK, eventually

Old 05-07-2008, 07:16 AM
4th Gear

Jazz - i know the guilt your feeling, trust me, with my brothers passingi felt the same. some guilt will be healthy, but dont let that guilt grab a hold of you to tightly.

Again, im sorry for your loss and my prayers go out to you and theresa'sfamily

Quick Reply: My GirlFriend died...