Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

My friend's girl...

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 02:11 AM
1st Gear
Default My friend's girl...

So I have a pretty good friend, who is pretty much a man-*****, and he pretty much treats his girls like dirt...I have a HUGE crush on his current girlfriend, and I would give my left arm for a chance with her. I partied with them tonight and everytime i see her i am thinking about her for the next 4 days. I know its beyond low to go after a friend's girl, but I just felt like venting, cuz I can't do it anywhere else. Is it wrong for me to hope that they break up soon?

Old 10-08-2008, 02:15 AM
4th Gear

i know exactly what you mean about a friend who treats a girl like dirt... however, i dont like the girl in my case... but i do feel really really bad for her...

as for you, you can wish whatever you want! be prepared for karma though, however, whatever you do DO NOT be the cause of the break up... just dont get in the middle of their ****... if he really treats her like dirt she'll realize it, and move on from him... once they break up, be there for her, and thats when you be the really nice guy trying to show her your affection for her, but not while their together...

good luck

Old 10-08-2008, 02:24 AM

Originally Posted by metalmmaniac
So I have a pretty good friend, who is pretty much a man-*****, and he pretty much treats his girls like dirt...I have a HUGE crush on his current girlfriend, and I would give my left arm for a chance with her. I partied with them tonight and everytime i see her i am thinking about her for the next 4 days. I know its beyond low to go after a friend's girl, but I just felt like venting, cuz I can't do it anywhere else. Is it wrong for me to hope that they break up soon?
If he's a good friend, dont do it!!! Chicks come and go, but good friends are hard to find, after they break up, if they break up, its fair game and just ask him if hes cool with it. I could have slept with alot of good friends G.F's. but I didn't.

Old 10-08-2008, 02:26 AM
4th Gear

^sigh... so basically what i said

Old 10-08-2008, 02:27 AM

pretty much...LOL

Old 10-08-2008, 02:29 AM
4th Gear

bottom line, suck it up, let that relationship take its course, and if it comes to an end, it wont hurt to go for her..

though you may wanna make sure its cool with your guy friend..

btw, are you close friends with the guy? ghetto brought up a good point in saying that good guy friends dont just come by but a girl can

Old 10-08-2008, 02:30 AM

^ see I knew you was smart....

Old 10-08-2008, 02:33 AM
4th Gear

^i try...

metal could always challenge his buddy to a celeb death match for the girl...

the way he talks, it seems like he really finds her attractive to his taste..

Old 10-08-2008, 02:44 AM

Sound like hes sprung and hasn't even tasted the pudding

Old 10-08-2008, 03:39 AM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by metalmmaniac
Don't do that dude, had a friend do similar **** to me.

Dropped that ****** instantly, bros > hoes.

If a dude is involved with a girl and not just eye-ing her, you don't mess with her, if you're a true friend.

Quick Reply: My friend's girl...