Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

MY CAR GOT TOTALED

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2006, 01:36 AM
4th Gear
Default MY CAR GOT TOTALED

before anyone says anything i was beeing a safe driver this all happened by chance.
Okay where to begine after a nice day of driveing to the mosque and getting some chinese i come home and relax. my sister wants to go the bank and ride in my car for the first time since i got it. so i say hey why not i gotta go the bank anyways to deposit a check. so i pull out of my garage and we roll out. i get down the street come to a stop sign. car in front of me goes. i pull up to the stop sign look both ways. so does my sister. i get through the intersection here brakes locking up and as i turn my head BANG!!!!. i get t-boned passenger door(where my sister is sitting) by a honda going at atleast 40-50mph. first thing i say to myself S***!!!!!!!!!!My sister turns to me and says HOLY S***!!!my principal just hit us!!!!!!!!!!!!Passenger door is jammed my whole dash i bent. i get out and think HOLY S***(SAFE HAPPENS). turns out the guy that hit was flying down the road i couldnt see because there was bush and some low hung trees blocking my view. also when locked up his brakes his car swerved into mine. seeing that my sister is one of the students he dosent file any charges but cops say that im at fault(I personally dont think i am at fault at most 50/50, me for not pulling up further to were i could see further and him for speeding(he didnt have a stop sign but he was flying down this backroad like all hell))So he immediatly calls my insurance company and within hours already has his money. i had only liability so im F***ed.my car is completly bent. so now im outta money and just lost my car which took me a year and a half to find and 2 years to save up for. also if your just gonna blame me for having the accident just dont post. i dont want to hear about it.[image[&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o]

Old 08-26-2006, 01:37 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: MY CAR GOT TOTALED

if you want to see pics look in my picture book thingy.

Old 08-26-2006, 01:46 AM
4th Gear

Glad everyone is okay!

Old 08-26-2006, 01:46 AM
4th Gear

Sorry its not letting me upload the pics so if you really want to see them email and ill email them to you. or anyone wanna suggest were i can post them. sorry i dont have a myspace.

Old 08-26-2006, 01:48 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: ouTTie914

Glad everyone is okay!
SAFE HAPPENS. the car is gone but for being tboned at such a high speed it amazing that we dont even have a scratch on us. although the doc did say we'll feel worse tomorrow.

Old 08-26-2006, 02:00 AM
4th Gear

Yeah, you'll feel sore and achy all over.
Hope you have some tylenol or advil!

Old 08-26-2006, 02:04 AM
Senior Administrator

SAFE HAPPENS...SubhaanAllah! Thank Allah no one was seriously hurt. Sorry to hear about your misfortune.

Old 08-26-2006, 02:10 AM
4th Gear

thanks again. by chance my A/C started leaking this morning so i had the windows down which prevented injury from flying glass.

Old 08-26-2006, 03:08 AM
3rd Gear

Sorry to hear this. Glad everyone was ok.

Old 08-26-2006, 03:57 AM
4th Gear

Man that sucks, glad to hear everyone made it out. the principal sounds like a tool for going and getting his money so fast.

Quick Reply: MY CAR GOT TOTALED