Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

My appologies...where the hell I've been...in mourning

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2006, 04:41 PM
Default My appologies...where the hell I've been...in mourning

I really don't want to bring anyone down, but I also wish to let people know I'm still around.

My newborn son didn't make it.

At 33 days old he passed in his sleep between my wife and I while we slept, early morning, February 26th.
Of course it was comletely unexpected and we're devestated.

A little relief was had 2 days later when we were informed that he had Leukemia...very rare for an infant and also very bad.
At least at that point we could start grieving and stop second guessing ourselves whether we could've helped or done something to prevent it, and we're grateful for not having to be in some damb fuckn hospital and we're grateful for the 33 days we did have.

I appreciate all the support and concern from all of you on here that I know there is, but realize I'm not inclinded to comment any further and it's still very difficult to talk about and I'm kinda tired of talking about it...full depression and mourning the loss have set in.

The wife and I have a wonderful support group and doing as well as can be expected or maybe even better.

Feel free to comment, I'll be sure to check back in soon and thanks for your support/prayers/good will/Karma, whatever [sm=smiley33.gif]

Old 03-14-2006, 04:56 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: My appologies...where the hell I've been...in mourning

That is some very sad news. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. It's good to hear that you do have a support group that understand this kind of thing better than I do and look forward to seeing you back around when you can.

Old 03-14-2006, 05:02 PM
2nd Gear

I am very sorry to hear about your loss. I wish you and your wife the best and my prayers will be with you both.

Old 03-14-2006, 05:09 PM
2nd Gear

I'm at a loss for words.....you and your wife and family are in my thoughts....life has so many facets....keep on keeping on.

Old 03-14-2006, 05:14 PM
Senior Administrator

You have my prayers, and many others', I'm sure, for both your Son, and your loss.

Old 03-14-2006, 05:16 PM
18T
4th Gear

OMG IM SO SORRY!

How horrible is thatt!!!

I am sorry for your loss!!!!!!!

Old 03-14-2006, 05:21 PM

ORIGINAL: SP4NK3R

I really don't want to bring anyone down, but I also wish to let people know I'm still around.

My newborn son didn't make it.

At 33 days old he passed in his sleep between my wife and I while we slept, early morning, February 26th.
Of course it was comletely unexpected and we're devestated.

A little relief was had 2 days later when we were informed that he had Leukemia...very rare for an infant and also very bad.
At least at that point we could start grieving and stop second guessing ourselves whether we could've helped or done something to prevent it, and we're grateful for not having to be in some damb fuckn hospital and we're grateful for the 33 days we did have.

I appreciate all the support and concern from all of you on here that I know there is, but realize I'm not inclinded to comment any further and it's still very difficult to talk about and I'm kinda tired of talking about it...full depression and mourning the loss have set in.

The wife and I have a wonderful support group and doing as well as can be expected or maybe even better.

Feel free to comment, I'll be sure to check back in soon and thanks for your support/prayers/good will/Karma, whatever [sm=smiley33.gif]
[IMG]local://upfiles/7261/738785F287EF49B4904CBB296C58D684.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-14-2006, 05:22 PM
Default RE: My apologies...where the hell I've been...in mourning

that's sad mate my sincere commiserations but im glad you burst your feelings here because people then can see its more than an AUDI site and people do care, take care of your self because life goes on (the living suffer on the dead are at peace) hang in there

Old 03-14-2006, 05:29 PM
Senior Administrator

SP4NK3R,

I was in the middle of this when I got a couple of PM requesting... Well, let's just say THIS is from ALL of us, here at AF.

33 days is not enough time to know.
To know where, and how a life will grow.
Will growth, no matter how small, fill up?
Fill up the space in my heart I’ve opened.
I’ve opened an new chapter in my life.
My life goes on, even as that chapter ends.
Chapters’ end every day, what makes one different?
One difference is the time I spent with you.
With you I could see far into the future.
The future I now have seems empty, sorrow-filled.
Empty, sorrow-filled days and nights are left to me.
To me, the best time of my life was the time we shared.
We shared so little, and so much in just 33 days.
33 days in not enough time to know.

- A.T.Jazz, 14Mar2006/2:25p

edyt: it seems to me to be so little. but, it's all I have to give, across the wire. I always wish I could do more, and I know everybody feels teh same, too.

Old 03-14-2006, 06:20 PM
Administrator

im sorry about your loss
i hope this never ever happens to anyone else

Quick Reply: My appologies...where the hell I've been...in mourning