Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

my a4 got vandalized last night!! help :(

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2009, 01:53 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by Wayne.L
man...sorry to hear this.....I cant imaging what happen if my car is keyed like that.....when i first bought my car one of my friend somehow got too excited by my car then jumped onto my hood .....wel..u know shoes trap stones and sand in them...so with a weight of 180lb and those few stone, it left few scratches...i got pretty pissed (not very pissed cause its not that deep fortunately) cause i bought the car for like ..3 days...but eventually im able to polish it away~ anyways.... how are you gonna put that Ahole though law, cause...your only prove would be that girl, which is with them when that Ahole keyed your car....so is she going to stand up and be a witness on court?? BTW How much is it to repair(repaint?) all those scratches??
yeah i polished it with some scratch removal crap and it worked pretty good. it took the not-so-deep ones out pretty good. of course i still need to get it fixed cuz most of them are hella deep but it did help. and i dont know what im doing yet. since there was nothing i could really do about it and i didnt have the money to fix it i'd been putting it off. but im gonna get some estimates soon and go talk to this kids mom who still lives here. hopefully shes cool and pays up but i feel bad that she would have to pay for his sh|t. if she doesnt want to, i'll go talk to that one girl that was there and hopefully she could be a witness.
do you guys know if theres like a time limit for this kind of stuff?
like i have so long after it happened to do anything about it???

Old 02-03-2009, 02:46 PM
SoCal Crew Member

I don't think the statute of limitations (your time limit) won't be anything under a year, but I'm not sure what it is exactly. I had a statute of limitations of 3 years for my property damage small claims case and you may be looking at a similar time frame, but I can't say for sure.

Old 02-09-2009, 12:40 AM
2nd Gear

alright. yeah i should probably get it taken care of soon anyways. btw ur ride looks sick when did u get that done?? i havent been on here for a while cuz i dont got internet anymore so im like really behind lmao...

Old 02-09-2009, 01:08 AM
SoCal Crew Member

oh it's been like that for a while. thanks though. I just needed to update my sig. smoked tails and blacked S4 wheels cleaned up my car a bit.

Old 02-09-2009, 01:13 AM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by ouzo 2
tell your ex you didn't mess with her car and you want to know why your car is in the condition it's in!

if she refuses to say anything

tell her you will burn her house down... what is someone going to say to that? just act mad and it could work.. lol
Bad idea.

And NEVER EVER, make threats through TEXT. EVER.

All that is, is evidence.

Old 02-18-2009, 01:03 AM
2nd Gear

lol yeah that would be pretty stupid to make threats through txts or myspace... but im trying to talk to the girl that was there and see if she wants to testify agaings the other ppl. im just gonna try and scare her and be like if you dont then i'll bring you down with them or something.... i really hope it works... wish me luck with this mess!

Old 02-18-2009, 11:26 AM
3rd Gear

I assume those rims are photoshop right? They look great on the white!

Old 02-21-2009, 06:09 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by somebody5788
I assume those rims are photoshop right? They look great on the white!
yeah they're choped lol! thats what im shootin for!! idk if they make them like that tho (gunmetal/polished lip) but yeah....

and update on the vandalism deal: i took the car to get an estimate to fix all the scratches and got quoted at close to $2600.... im gonna try to get another one and see what happens...

Old 11-26-2010, 11:51 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by DÌEGØs AÜD!CTIØN
Hey guys so I have some updates on this.
and i need some help.I dont really know what to do.
So last night i was at home playing GTAIV when my friend calls me from his work and tells me that some girl has been trying to reach me because she knew something about my car. and later i found out she had called/txted other friends too.
so i call her back later last night and she tells me she knows for a fact who f*cked with my car (about 5 weeks ago)
IT WAS MY EX'S BF!!
and i guess he was with other ppl but he was the one that did everything
but one of the girls that was there with him was the one that told my friend so i would say its a pretty reliable source lol
(and i guess my ex was out of town that day and when she found out she was pretty pist at him)
but this is where i get screwed...
this guy got deported about 2 weeks ago. his somewhere in mexico now...
SO WHAT DO I DO????
UPDATE!!
so today is 2 years since I woke up to my car keyed to ****. I did get a hold of the guy responsible and made him pay

Old 11-27-2010, 12:05 AM
Administrator

Deported? That's kinda funny.

I'm glad the whole thing worked out. How did you manage to get him to pay?

Quick Reply: my a4 got vandalized last night!! help :(