Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

my a4 got vandalized last night!! help :(

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2008, 02:06 AM
2nd Gear

yeah i've been thinkin about it all day and it all comes back to my ex and her bf.
hes really stupid!! i know he's done stuff like this before to other people that dont even do sh|i to him,[like spray paintin random cars and even ppl in his own family, or keying co-workers just cuz he wants to mess with them] just cuz he thinks its funny. but i just dont know if he would do it to me cuz we used to be pretty close friends back in the day and thats the same reason why i dont wanna tell the cops about him, cuz im not sure!

Old 11-30-2008, 09:55 AM
2nd Gear

thats so fu(ked up. man what did they carve in there dtp or something?

Old 11-30-2008, 03:31 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by sineo
Charming.
that was a LONG time ago. i matured

Old 11-30-2008, 04:54 PM
2nd Gear

WOW that really freagin sucks man they scratched it up good...
i know how ya feel to because awhile ago someone smashed my windsheild with a hammer. i have an idea of who it was but i cant really do anything cus theres no way to know for sure. deffinitely sucks sorry dude

Old 12-01-2008, 01:41 AM
2nd Gear

yeah it really does suck!!
I just hope they're stupid enough to tell other people or something like that. cuz its a small town so eventually it will get to me! it really looks like it was personal tho... i mean they took the time to take off the lisence plates but left them [if i was them i would've at least bent them or something] then they took the time to let out the air out of my 4 tires [why not just slash them] plus am the only one who it happened too.... damn im so frustrated!!
and here is another pic of what they carved into my paint. maybe you guys can figure out what it means... thannks for all the help!
Name:  DSC02445-1.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  28.3 KB
Name:  DSC02446-1.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  48.4 KB

Old 01-04-2009, 04:38 PM
2nd Gear

Hey guys so I have some updates on this.
and i need some help.I dont really know what to do.
So last night i was at home playing GTAIV when my friend calls me from his work and tells me that some girl has been trying to reach me because she knew something about my car. and later i found out she had called/txted other friends too.
so i call her back later last night and she tells me she knows for a fact who f*cked with my car (about 5 weeks ago)
IT WAS MY EX'S BF!!
and i guess he was with other ppl but he was the one that did everything
but one of the girls that was there with him was the one that told my friend so i would say its a pretty reliable source lol
(and i guess my ex was out of town that day and when she found out she was pretty pist at him)
but this is where i get screwed...
this guy got deported about 2 weeks ago. his somewhere in mexico now...
SO WHAT DO I DO????

Old 01-04-2009, 05:02 PM
1st Gear

damn this guy really deserves to die, what a punk for real.
I would be trying to find his name and trace him down. Nobody gets away with that, maybe your friend can help you. Or go to one of the punk's family members who might still live there and either try to get info, or get money for what he's done. Hope you catch this lil s*** and get that Audi back to normal again!

Old 01-04-2009, 05:11 PM
SoCal Crew Member

that's bullshit man. there really isn't a whole lot you can do unless you're going to mexico, but that's going to be a waste a time. sorry to see all the damage man. I hope this works out ok for you.

Old 01-04-2009, 05:57 PM
5th Gear

under disguise, smuggle him back into the US.

then plant drugs on him, and get him deported again.

ha.

(but srsly, sorry you're sorta out of luck with your car)

Old 01-04-2009, 05:59 PM
2nd Gear

thanks you guys!!
Im going to call the cop that was working on my case tomorrow and see if i can do anything! I know he still has family around here so i guess i could go talk to them and see if they'll do anything.

If it came down to the looking-for-him-in-mexico thing, I've already done some research.
I think he is staying with his sister in his hometown which is about an hour away from my hometown (what a coincidense lol) anyways I got some relatives down there that might be able to help me (like my dad whos a lawyer) IF it came down to that...

Quick Reply: my a4 got vandalized last night!! help :(