Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Movie Borat

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 05:15 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Movie Borat

i think the people that sued, suing or will sue just dont have a sense of humor.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cjuc4T7FqiA

Old 11-06-2006, 05:19 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: aRIf

This subject will not go anywhere.. We can fight here until admin locks up the topic. I cannot school you about this subject. You can bring 10 sources here, I can bring 1000 sources here.

To join EU is a different story not even related armanian or any other thing... It is political. You should be smart enough to understand that.
You should be smart enoughto realize that your governments murder and denial of genocide of 3 million people is probably the most ignorant thing in the history of the world. Bring a source in here that explains why there's literally thousands of pictures on the internet from this genocide. Where did they come from? Do you realize there are still survivors of this genocide walking around? I have several family members that were involved in it. Are they liars too?

Old 11-06-2006, 05:41 PM
3rd Gear

Yes you are right. Accually we killed 10 million of people not 3 million... feel better now ?

Old 11-06-2006, 05:42 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: aRIf

Yes you are right. Accually we killed 10 million of people not 3 million... feel better now ?

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Old 11-06-2006, 05:43 PM
1st Gear

Why don't people get so wound up about something else? So what a guy makes a movie poking fun at a particular culture. I'm from Iraq you don't think I'm hearing stuff 1000 times worse than that everyday? Stop crying.

Old 11-06-2006, 05:52 PM
4th Gear

Now this I have to see...

Old 11-06-2006, 08:30 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: pturbo

Something tells me that debate isn't going to get worked out on AF.

Look at it this way, be glad you aren't Indian -

NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Nearly two-thirds of young Indian men expect the woman they marry to be a virgin, but nearly half have had sex with prostitutes, according to a poll.

The survey of more than 2,500 men aged between 16 and 25 conducted by India Today magazine across 11 cities found that 49 percent claimed to have had sex with a sex worker while 37 percent said they had had a homosexual experience.

But 63 percent of young men in conservative India said they expected the women they married to be a virgin.

The average age of their first sexual encounter appears to be falling -- to 18 years from 23 in a similar survey two years ago, but condom use is on the rise, the report said. More than half of the men surveyed said they always used a condom.

Fourteen percent of those surveyed said they had had sex with a member of their own family.

http://tinyurl.com/yj6op5

Now wtf is up with that?

I don't know how to make a hillbilly joke about Indians, but someone needs to come up with one.
That's not as bad as the muslims in Iraq use thier hand to "wipe" themselves.

Old 11-06-2006, 08:40 PM
4th Gear

Well, sure...but they eat with the other hand. I think I would too! [8D]

Old 11-06-2006, 09:05 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: IHATEAMG

Why don't people get so wound up about something else? So what a guy makes a movie poking fun at a particular culture. I'm from Iraq you don't think I'm hearing stuff 1000 times worse than that everyday? Stop crying.
hes is really making fun of the US, if you really look into it

Old 11-06-2006, 09:21 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: pturbo

Well, sure...but they eat with the other hand. I think I would too! [8D]
It's still disgusting.

Quick Reply: Movie Borat