Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Motorola Razr

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2005, 12:37 PM
Default Motorola Razr

i just got the new black razr phone courtesy of my company

they were all sold out of the blue tooth wireless earpieces and then i saw this car kit for bluetooth. it looks pretty cool but the speakerphone on the phone itself is really good. I put the razr in the credit card holder and just talk normally, it sounds great. the kit is 200 buck and it has some cool features. let me know what you guys think about this product versus the regular earpiece. The reason behind blue tooth is because i drive around dc alot and they have the hands free laws.

http://motorola.digitalriver.com/ser...65700&Env=BASE

Old 09-01-2005, 01:13 PM
Administrator
Default RE: Motorola Razr

Just get the earpiece.. I have the earpiece and the first edition of the car one.. where it clips on your visor.. that works great as well.. also be careful with the black razr.. I have that phone as well, and it can scratch easily I suggest investing in the leathar pouch that Motorola makes, it matches the phone nicely and looks great, and helps it from getting scratched

Old 09-01-2005, 03:03 PM

does anybody know if there is a way that i can put ringtones onto my phone from a pc myself?

Old 09-01-2005, 03:09 PM

oh yeah it has a usb port on it.

Old 09-01-2005, 07:00 PM
Administrator

yeah just download the software from Motorola.. and you should be able to transfer everything including pics from your PC to your phone

Old 09-01-2005, 07:59 PM
5th Gear

why do people care if their phones get scratched? I mean... just seems odd. I spent like 500 bucks on my nokia, and I use the hell out of it... it is pretty worn, but still works 100%. I don't harm it... but I don't care about scratches. Don't live your life around the welfare of your phone! lol, i hate those leather cases too, cause it makes them more bulky.

Old 09-01-2005, 10:06 PM

agreed. i never use a case with my phone

Old 09-02-2005, 03:40 AM
Administrator

this is more of a pouch than a case.. if that makes sense.. I care that the phone doesnt get scratched, because I care the same for all my possesions.. as if it were and Audi or a phone or a DVD.. thats just me though

Old 09-02-2005, 10:56 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

yeah just download the software from Motorola.. and you should be able to transfer everything including pics from your PC to your phone

a good friend of mine has that phone, I didnt know you could upload tones etc on that one im gonna tell him today. I have a USB cable for my nextel i830 so i upload ringtones to my phone from my mp3 collection via motorola software. first the mp3s have to be converted to low bit mono wav files, if you need any more info on this just let me know, its easy to do, just takes a little time to be able to do it fast.

Old 09-02-2005, 12:55 PM

i need the software and more info pj. i looked but everything requires buying the software and i am far too cheap for that. If you or anyone knows somewhere i can download it for free let me know or if you can send it too me that would also be awesome.

Quick Reply: Motorola Razr