Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Most embarasing

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 08:14 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Most embarasing

once i was embarresed for the guy, he has like a 3 incher, omg
i was like, how the hell are we going to do this! talk about fakeing it! ROFD

Old 03-27-2007, 08:18 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: zrwhat

once i was embarresed for the guy, he has like a 3 incher, omg
i was like, how the hell are we going to do this! talk about fakeing it! ROFD
[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

that reminds me of this one girl i used to be good friends with. she hooked up with this kid who was like the biggest pimp in town. he got all the girls, all the time. but afterwards she was telling me about it at work and she was like he's 2 1/2 MAYBE 3 hard and pretty thin. she had to fake everything and never knew when he was actually in or not lol

Old 03-27-2007, 08:22 PM
2nd Gear

seriously, i think my pinky was bigger
and i know, i could have done the job BETTER myself!

Old 03-27-2007, 08:25 PM
4th Gear

lol My other neighbor which is like my sis, told me about a very similar experience. I guess he could eat like a champ though.

Old 03-27-2007, 08:27 PM
2nd Gear

ya, we didnt even go there, lol
but, i guess that would make up for it, fo sho

Old 03-27-2007, 10:00 PM

ok, wow, ummmm,

I definately farted right in my gf's face right in the middle of a pants-off bj.....

And it f'ing STANK. she literally sat back and started coughing and gagging (unfortunately not for a good reason)

needless to say, the activities were over for that evening......

Old 03-27-2007, 10:04 PM

I don't know if I can match any of these stories that have already been posted, but I'll give it my best shot. When I was 16, I was dating this girl whose parents were nudists on the weekend so needless to say she had a very relaxed sexual attitude. I would go over there and we would fool around with her parents literally on the other side of the wall. There were multiple occasions when her parents or her sister would walk in and I would be fingering her and have to pull my hand back quickly. Well one time I went over to have dinner with her fam and while her mom and dad were in the kitchen making dinner in the next room, she was giving me head while I watched TV. We heard her mom walking towards us so she quickly grabbed a pillow and covered me upand laid her head down on the pillow. Seconds before that I was getting a little tingly-jingly and as soon as she put the pillow over my junk, I erupted all over the pillow. I'm not really sure what she did with the pillow, I never really asked. This isn't the only time we had an incident though. She and I went to a baseball game with my parents and on the way home we were making out in the back seatof the family station wagon, I got a little frisky and began to flick her bean a little which prompted her to put her head in my lap and perform oral on me once again. She never was much of a swallower, and she must have been able to tell that I was getting ready to finish. (I wasn't going to tell her with my parents right in front of us, that may have given it away what was going on in the back seat.) So she turned her head to the side right as I was finishing and I gave her a nice warm load in the ear. Since this girl I have been a little bit less public with my sexual exploits and waited until I had a little privacy witha girl before gettin freaky, although I have had the urge a few times with the girl I'm seeing now to pull into a parking lot and go at it. Sorry that story was so long, hope you all enjoyed it.

Old 03-27-2007, 10:34 PM

Embarassment and sex don't really go together in my book....Two out of the three times I have had sex with the flavor of the week (as in this week) were in public and on those two occasions we ended up with an audience...My thoughts are that I am getting laid. Her thoughts are that she'll never see them again...When I lived with my dad, He would leave early for work and leave me with the house, I would take a shower and walk back to my room nude not knowing the maid had let herself in...I got caught in the back of my explorer by the 5-0 up at a pretty nice view in palos verdes...I jumped out in my boxers and she took her sweet *** time getting dressed, and hour later I ended up with a parking ticket... I'd bet that half of the time I have had sex I have been walked in on...But as far as embarassment...Iono...I usually get a laugh...I think the best was when a roommate walked in then walked right back out sayn "dude, I saw ur ***!"....I think one of my favourites was with a little italian girl...We had been together for like two weeks and we were just messing around (she was a virgin) and finally I get her so excited she says "can you stick it in, without sticking it all the way in?" I swear to god!

Old 03-27-2007, 10:45 PM

My boss was telling me about his exploits at college and how one morning his roommate woke up on the bottom bunk of their bunk beds, looked up and saw my boss's used condom hanging over the side of the bed, still attached to his dong. Now that's classy.

Old 03-27-2007, 11:28 PM
4th Gear

Firstly i dont know what the hell i was thinking but once for some reason or another i decided to see what happens when you stick a vaccum cleaner hose on your slong, well i got stuck in the pipe, in my frenzy to get out i was draggin the vaccum when my parents came home, does that count