Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Most ashamed of/hardest decision...

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2006, 12:39 AM
Administrator
Default RE: Most ashamed of/hardest decision...

those smileys are freaking great!!!!! somebody should take the time to post all of them in one post

Old 01-11-2006, 05:16 AM

bit insulting there "story telling" ill excuse you and others for the lack of medical knowledge,
Thrombosis is a blockage in the blood vessel's which caused a missive stoke the rest you can look up
ps: conciousness consciousness
ORIGINAL: karguy427

ORIGINAL: avant80@2.6
just don't apply for a job in my garage
NP - It was just impossible to follow your stream-of-conciousness story telling.
[/quote]
are you implying I speak **** if so I do some times as do we all

Old 01-11-2006, 09:36 AM

your right of course I could have explained it a lot better now having a good look at it,
when my father too ill so many years ago because of his illness the stroke effected his mind so for a lot of years looking after him became much harder and I had to be hard at times with him,

the moral of my story is "I wish I could have done more" and new a little more then as I do now ( I would have handled it a lot better ) time is a painful thing for the living who have to carry on and it still hurts even now,

if only we could turn the clocks back [sm=violin.gif]

Old 01-11-2006, 06:19 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: avant80@2.6

your right of course I could have explained it a lot better now having a good look at it,
when my father too ill so many years ago because of his illness the stroke effected his mind so for a lot of years looking after him became much harder and I had to be hard at times with him,

the moral of my story is "I wish I could have done more" and new a little more then as I do now ( I would have handled it a lot better ) time is a painful thing for the living who have to carry on and it still hurts even now,

if only we could turn the clocks back [sm=violin.gif]
Thanks for clarifying the circumstances. My condolences on your loss.
Also lost my father due to stroke-related down hill progression. (He was also a Brit by birth, but came to U.S. after WW2)
I think we all have 'regrets' in one way or another relating to losing a parent.
So true about turning back the clock. Would have loved to take in a few more sports events with my dad, or just spend some time with him fixing things in the garage, etc..
Some of my favorite memories are when he took me a few times (as a teenager) with him to work. He was a milkman. Delivered milk right into people's refrigerators. He spent a lot of time and effort on the 'customer service' aspect of his job, and that's one thing that really impressed me about him.
Regards,
Marshall.

Old 01-11-2006, 06:23 PM
4th Gear

I never said i got charged with a felony, the DA or the prosecutor was trying to get me convicted for a felony. the cop said i was going 35 over on a deserted road( i was speeding but not 35 over maybe 20-25 ). i got my license suspended because i had a conviction for the stop sign thing back in april. And the prosecutor is a D*****bag, on 1/1/05 my buddy got arrested because his mom called the cops on him for putting 2 holes in his wall with a bb gun. the prosecutor tried to charge him with assult with a deadly weapon.

Old 01-11-2006, 07:39 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: SAudi

I never said i got charged with a felony, the DA or the prosecutor was trying to get me convicted for a felony. the cop said i was going 35 over on a deserted road( i was speeding but not 35 over maybe 20-25 ). i got my license suspended because i had a conviction for the stop sign thing back in april.
It would be impossible for a DA to convict someone of a crime that they had not been charged with - so if you were never charged with a felony, then you were never in danger of being convicted of one. That should set your mind at ease. If you have an attorney, I'd advise you to get a new one. Because your current one isn't explaining things to you very well and you can't make good decisions with crappy information.

I am still a bit confused on why there was a DA involved in the first place. There are no DAs in traffic court. What kind of court were you in? Were you already on probation of some sort? I've gotten tickets for doing the same speed as you were. I went to court, got the ticket reduced, paid the fine - end of story. What else happend while you were being ticketed? Did you violate probation? Have outstanding warrants? It has to be something.

ORIGINAL: SAudi
And the prosecutor is a D*****bag, on 1/1/05 my buddy got arrested because his mom called the cops on him for putting 2 holes in his wall with a bb gun. the prosecutor tried to charge him with assult with a deadly weapon.
Was his mom standing between the gun and the wall when your buddy fired it? Is the DA a douchebag or is your buddy the douchebag? Who really needs to alter their behavior here? Your buddy can live his life unmolested by the DA's office if he can manage to make it thru the day without doing moronic things like shooting any type of gun off in the house -especially not at other people. My guess is that there may be a few other things that he might need to stop if he wants to avoid future entanglements with the law. However, there is no saving some people. You might want to give this guy a wide berth.

It is literally hard to get arrested in the US. The jails are full of really stupid people that are adults in age only. Tell your buddy to aim a bit higher - and not with his BB gun.