Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Most ashamed of/hardest decision...

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2006, 12:34 AM
Senior Administrator
Default Most ashamed of/hardest decision...

Dig back in your past. Bear yore sole

Speek on either a HARD choice yu hadda make, and teh consequences, OR, something yu did yu aren't exactly proud of...

I'll start with a hard decision I hadda make a little over a year ago.

I wanted to get another set of wheels. Always lusted after A8's. So I started doing a little searchin round teh net. Found a '98 up in Jersey for $9,500. HIGHer mileage, to be sure (125K), but, I actually went up and drove it. EVERYTHING felt sooper-tight. 2 minor paint chips, unnoticable from 12-15 feet away, so I'm stoked. Guy want $500 to hold it. I tell him I'm a Kharma kinda guy. If it was meant 2 B mine it'll be there when I come back with financing. Bank wont touch it... Too old a car, too high mileage...

So, I re-start my search for something that fits the banks criteria. Find a nice Cream over Tan A8, '99, 38K, $19,995 out the door. Some guy gives teh dealer $22K for it, SCHITT

They've got another one... Silver over Black, A8, '99, 48k, $18, 950 out the door...
OR
Black over Baseball-glove, 255-TT, '00, 50K, $19,995 out the door...

I went with teh one that hadda back seat

Old 01-08-2006, 02:36 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Most ashamed of/hardest decision...

I got one...

When I was 16, I (yes, with my own money) purchased a Triumph TR7. Beautiful car, rag top, black, great shape. Had alot of fun with it. When it was time for me to go to University I had to sell it inorder to afford the cost. I sold it to a older friend... car guy, had a few TR's. I sold it for the appraised value. He agree that when I graduated, I could buy it back for the appraised value.

Well to make a long story short... a week before I graduated, his wife takes my car out for a spin and totaled it. I was not a happy guy at that point. She never took the TR's out. It was his hobby but this one time!!!! [:@]

Old 01-08-2006, 03:02 AM
4th Gear

Jeez were to begin, the most recent i had to make was either run from a cop or not, in the past i decided to run a few times and got away but then again it was night and i was going fast enough were he couldnt even get up to my speeds but thsi one time i decided to stop and for it i got a misdeamenor charge but i had a A hole DA and he tried to get me as an adult and a felony. my first car i loved because it was my first and even though i had bad luck with it i didnt want to give it up, but alas i did and now i have a batter car. this really hot girl( kinda like a latino meg ryan with bigger ****) wanted to go out with me, but i knew she was a drinker and smoker and would party every night so i basically turned her down, i coulda got some from her, but from what i here shes got kicked outta the house and is no dating this loser i used to work with. i really love being close to my family espacially my parent but to persue an education i will be moving up to houghton, michigan to attend michigan technological university. i also wanted to be a doctor and i have the want and know how but not the grade so im no persuing either mechanical or electrical engineering. ive had amny friends but in my old town i had my first true friend, when i moved i eventually cut ties with him cause i kinda felt he was a bad seed, i went back a few weeks later just to say hi his mum told me that she didnt know were he was and another friend told me he was now into drugs and stuff. i am a very horny person, i chose to be abstinant, im still very very horny.

Old 01-08-2006, 03:13 AM
2nd Gear

I think we all know mine..... I don't need to rehash it.

Old 01-08-2006, 03:44 AM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: SilverSeven

I think we all know mine..... I don't need to rehash it.
The thing with the Monkey, the mouse trap and the bowl of Dorito's? Yeah we all heard THAT one a dozen times. Got NEthing betR?

Old 01-08-2006, 04:19 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

The thing with the Monkey, the mouse trap and the bowl of Dorito's? Yeah we all heard THAT one a dozen times. Got NEthing betR?
No, that was how I MacGuyvered my way out of a Cambodian prison camp. I'm actually rather proud of that one.

This is the one to which I am referring. Click the first link in the first post for the whole story.

Old 01-08-2006, 08:35 PM
Senior Administrator

Oh, sorry, I always get those two mixed up, because of what you ended up doing with the monkey... You shudn't drink at night, alone, so much SPCA's gonna arrest you onna these days

Old 01-08-2006, 08:46 PM
2nd Gear

Got NEthing betR?
This is AudiForums, not a MySpace blog. Let's bring the class up a notch or two.....

Old 01-08-2006, 08:55 PM
5th Gear

Got NEthing betR?
This is AudiForums, not a MySpace blog. Let's bring the class up a notch or two.....

OOOOHH!! burrrrrrrrnnn!

Old 01-08-2006, 09:01 PM
Senior Administrator

Yeah! I get that a LOT... Seems people on THIS planet only appreciate their OWN humor, not others' Thick skin, no worries

edyt:
ORIGINAL: bentframe

Got NEthing betR that pertains to yur Audi, or lack thereof?

OOOOHH!! burrrrrrrrnnn!

Quick Reply: Most ashamed of/hardest decision...