Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

More good news...

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2008, 03:39 PM
1st Gear
Default More good news...

Ok I have more good news from my car. I woke up today with plans to see if my Euro Headlights will fit. I go to the bank first to get my check cashed, come home and seeif theres any spots out front. When I seen one, I went to go get my car on the other street. Humdudududumm walking down the street, look at my car. ****** broken windshield. I parked under atree and I guess a tree branch fell on it. Windshield broke and another dent on the fender. Thiscar is pissingme off now. First its the steering fluid leak, I could take that, rusty brakes okay, CV Shaft rusty and the seals broken no problem, Engine doesnt want to idle and now this is seriously getting on my nerves. If the repair bill for all of this **** is over 1400$ then this car is getting sold for parts.

Old 05-24-2008, 03:42 PM
6th Gear
Default RE: More good news...

ouch, that sucks. Widow makers will do that too you I guess but still I feel bad for you. I don't think glass will be more that 1400 but ya never know with Audis.

Were in the 513 do you live that you don't have a driveway? IF you don't mind me asking.

Old 05-24-2008, 06:05 PM
1st Gear

South Boston, streets.

Im refering to the wole of the car costing over 1400$ but I believe the shield wil be covered by my insurance. Cant drive around until they come round to fix it...

1 800 64 Giant... Who do you call when your windshields busted ? Go Giant go.....

Old 05-24-2008, 06:06 PM
6th Gear

Wow I think you might be one of the few people who live outside of Cincinnati that like the Bengals.

Old 05-24-2008, 07:08 PM
1st Gear

0.o I dont like football. What made you think I like the Bengals ?

Old 05-24-2008, 07:11 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: CAB509

Wow I think you might be one of the few people who live outside of Cincinnati that like the Bengals.
↑ Drunk post. LOL. ↑

Old 05-24-2008, 07:42 PM
6th Gear

ORIGINAL: kolbs_91

ORIGINAL: CAB509

↑ Drunk post. LOL. ↑

erroneous,

i thought you liked the Bengals because OchoCinco refers to Chad Johnson #85 on the Bengals offense

Old 05-24-2008, 09:08 PM
1st Gear

Which also refers to the year of my car......

Old 05-24-2008, 09:19 PM
6th Gear

ah see and there is where the confusion came from,. different meanings from the same thing

Old 05-24-2008, 09:27 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: OchoCinco

Ok I have more good news from my car. I woke up today with plans to see if my Euro Headlights will fit. I go to the bank first to get my check cashed, come home and seeif theres any spots out front. When I seen one, I went to go get my car on the other street. Humdudududumm walking down the street, look at my car. ****** broken windshield. I parked under atree and I guess a tree branch fell on it. Windshield broke and another dent on the fender. Thiscar is pissingme off now. First its the steering fluid leak, I could take that, rusty brakes okay, CV Shaft rusty and the seals broken no problem, Engine doesnt want to idle and now this is seriously getting on my nerves. If the repair bill for all of this **** is over 1400$ then this car is getting sold for parts.

totally the car's fault! Never park under trees one of the dumbest things you can do.

Quick Reply: More good news...