Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

The miracle cure to..acne?!

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 01:24 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: The miracle cure to..acne?!

If your dealing with 1-4 be thankful you dont have it worse, I have a couple friends that have it pretty bad off. If yourskin isnt oily try getting some spot treatment type stuff. SO if you get a zit you can just throw a little of that on it and it'l dry it up.

Old 02-07-2008, 02:04 AM
Senior Administrator

belt-sander... take off the top 1/8th inch or so[8D]
the pimples'll be gone, TOO!!!

Old 02-07-2008, 03:53 AM

I used to use Noxzema, and it worked for me.

Old 02-07-2008, 04:57 AM
Zombie Defense Force

i took a pill called acutane sp? for 6 months twice a day. after that you no longer need it and your just about acne free for the rest of your life. the meds stay in your body forever. only down side is you have to have you blood tested every month to make sure there is no liver damage. but i was fine alwasy

Old 02-07-2008, 07:02 AM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

SmoothBeam laser. Nearly 100% success rate, insurance covers it, and it's just one treatment per month for three months, and you don't need to do anything in between.

Old 02-07-2008, 09:55 AM
4th Gear

Haha CLX... What in the hell does that involve? Sounds extreme to me.

Old 02-07-2008, 11:07 AM
2nd Gear

CLX isnt that what you do for work something in the field of medical lazery (is lazery a word?)

Anyway +1 on not touching your face in college i was pretty self conscious about my acne even though it wasnt horrible and I would touch the pimples I had with out realizing I was doing it. This in turn made that sh*t worse and I had to force myself to not do it by learning to flip my pencil arount my thumb and other cool pencil tricks. Also +1 on the non oily mosturizer I always thought that crying out my face helped and once I started shaving everyday for work I used mosturizer as well and I have definatly noticed a change. Now I use it on my shoulders and back as well which stopped me from getting the couple backne pimples Iused to.

Good luck!

Old 02-07-2008, 11:27 AM
2nd Gear

i still get occassional breakouts and am almost 25. it sucks.

i use clearasil face wash with like 2.5% salycic acid in the shower in the morning. then i use a toner that i wipe my face with. that gets rid of dead skin.

i also have a scrip from a dermatologist i use at night called retin-a micro. it works really well. just put a dab of it all over your face.

Old 02-07-2008, 04:18 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: Amze

Haha.. I was just thinking how much i f*cking despise of acne. And figured since most of the members on here are out of their acne years, maybe they know a cure.

Now I am 18, so I still have acne.. not bad acne.. it can get bad but just depends on.. well I wish I knew!

I usually have sorta bad acne in one area.. then none at all anywhere else. And its f*cking annoying

Being in the sun and working out usually helps but since its the winter I can't really do what usually keeps it away.

So does anyone have a cure? That actually works..

Proactive.. does not work. And is expensive. AKA f*ck that product.

And I've tried Stridex pads and those are somewhat useful.. idk.

Anyone got a cure? Or a tip? Because no one likes acne[&:]

how come i think every member here is older than they really are?

i used clearsil pads every day, they sometimes have a sting to them if heres open wounds but they work

plus dont eat junkfood or alot of suger

Old 02-07-2008, 04:21 PM
1st Gear

Just work out alot and sweat alot, it cleans out your pours, I'm a runner and when ever I run any acne vanishes. SWEAT

Quick Reply: The miracle cure to..acne?!