Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

The miracle cure to..acne?!

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 10:38 PM
4th Gear
Default The miracle cure to..acne?!

Haha.. I was just thinking how much i f*cking despise of acne. And figured since most of the members on here are out of their acne years, maybe they know a cure.

Now I am 18, so I still have acne.. not bad acne.. it can get bad but just depends on.. well I wish I knew!

I usually have sorta bad acne in one area.. then none at all anywhere else. And its f*cking annoying

Being in the sun and working out usually helps but since its the winter I can't really do what usually keeps it away.

So does anyone have a cure? That actually works..

Proactive.. does not work. And is expensive. AKA f*ck that product.

And I've tried Stridex pads and those are somewhat useful.. idk.

Anyone got a cure? Or a tip? Because no one likes acne[&:]

Old 02-06-2008, 10:46 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: The miracle cure to..acne?!

just wash your face with soap while showering and shave (if you got hair) men usually get less acne than women because when we shave the blade takes off most of the dead skin, oil and bacteria. ive been doing this for about 3 years and have been acne free since.

Old 02-06-2008, 10:52 PM
4th Gear

are you stress free? sometimes people stress about acne and it makes it worse...

i dont have acne but when im stressed my left eye twitches

Old 02-06-2008, 10:55 PM
4th Gear

Idk about stress free.. being sick f*cked school up.. but im not a very stressful person.. im a pretty care free person and I dont think about acne to much. Just wanna know if anyone knows of a way to make it go away because Id rather have ZERO acne foreva![8D]

Old 02-06-2008, 10:57 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: theTTkid

are you stress free? sometimes people stress about acne and it makes it worse...

i get the same **** with the twitchy eye, my parents tell i look retarded and i just get more stressed.

Old 02-06-2008, 10:57 PM
1st Gear

Heres my advice, and i never had acne until i was 20, then it hit all of a sudden like woah. It sounds crazy (well not crazy) but it works, first of all, DO NOT shave with a real razor for awhile, even a Mach 3. Invest in a nice beard trimmer (i have a wahl that is the **** and was 45$) without any of the guards on they actually get a pretty close shave. And heres the crazy part..... dont use any acne products, or soap on your face, use a CLEAN washcloth in the shower, and just wash your face really good with plain ol' water. I dont know if it works for everyone, but holy **** did it work for me. Im 27 now and havent used a real razor, or any soap/acne goo on my face since i was 20. It cant hurt to try. I swear to god IT WORKS!

EDIT: I just got sad, realizing that this is probably the most in depth post ive ever made and its about acne [>:]

Old 02-06-2008, 11:00 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: jojoampt

Heres my advice, and i never had acne until i was 20, then it hit all of a sudden like woah. It sounds crazy (well not crazy) but it works, first of all, DO NOT shave with a real razor for awhile, even a Mach 3. Invest in a nice beard trimmer (i have a wahl that is the **** and was 45$) without any of the guards on they actually get a pretty close shave. And heres the crazy part..... dont use any acne products, or soap on your face, use a CLEAN washcloth in the shower, and just wash your face really good with plain ol' water. I dont know if it works for everyone, but holy **** did it work for me. Im 27 now and havent used a real razor, or any soap/acne goo on my face since i was 20. It cant hurt to try. I swear to god IT WORKS!
So use a washcloth? And wipe my face off errry day in the shower with a clean one? No soap.

I think I got it..and I dont use a razor my facial hair doesn't fully grow in and my electric shaver does well.. well enough anyway.

Old 02-06-2008, 11:04 PM
4th Gear

[blockquote]quote:

ORIGINAL: theTTkid

[/blockquote]

i get the same **** with the twitchy eye, my parents tell i look retarded and i just get more stressed.
it annoys the **** out of me... i once had it no joke for 2 weeks and i couldnt sleep.... more stressed, eventually i had to go to the doctor and take some muscle relaxant and it went away... its back now though so i just cant fall asleep, so im up talkin to you girls all night... woo... ha

Old 02-06-2008, 11:07 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Amze

So use a washcloth? And wipe my face off errry day in the shower with a clean one? No soap.

I think I got it..and I dont use a razor my facial hair doesn't fully grow in and my electric shaver does well.. well enough anyway.
yup, thats it. easy as pie. and free!! try it out for a week or two, it changed my life dude. lol, thats cheesy, but who the hell wants acne? hell, i even want a progress report if you try it[8D]

Old 02-06-2008, 11:18 PM
4th Gear

yup, thats it. easy as pie. and free!! try it out for a week or two, it changed my life dude. lol, thats cheesy, but who the hell wants acne? hell, i even want a progress report if you try it[8D]

Haha.. might as well man. And yeah.. who wants acne? No thanks... I will prolly give it a try.

Quick Reply: The miracle cure to..acne?!