Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Micheal Vick sentenced to 23 months for dogfighting

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2007, 01:26 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: Micheal Vick sentenced to 23 months for dogfighting

I see the making of yet again another Longest Yard story.

Old 12-10-2007, 01:33 PM
4th Gear

consider what is small - granted they were only dogs - but cruelty is cruelty. I'm sure what we're hearing about is only the surface of a great deal more abuse.

Vick's a patsy and I have to admit he's been a stand up guy considering his cronies pleaded him out.

But the ultimate responsibilty was Vick's for allowing it to happen on his estate and to go on as long as it did.

Seems a fair and just punishment - and he'll most likely do only a year.

Old 12-10-2007, 01:48 PM
4th Gear

poing being Vick will get it in da butt once or twice muahahah

Old 12-10-2007, 01:49 PM
4th Gear

I am just glad that they are sticking it to a "famous" person for once, and not letting their money buy them out of trouble.

As far as the fine just short of 1 million I think that is fair also. It cost me about $420 per year in just food for my one dog. That does not include visits to the vet, snacks, toys, bowls, leash, collar's etc....etc...etc. The food bill alone will cost $23k on 54 dogs saying nobody donates food! Then theyhave to pay for a facility and helpersto house, walk, clean& care for the dogs.

Old 12-10-2007, 02:01 PM
4th Gear

not like Paris Hilton

Old 12-10-2007, 02:03 PM
3rd Gear

Its a very serious crime killing dogs! But the crime was a little harsh IMO.

Old 12-10-2007, 03:40 PM
1st Gear

Vick can burn in hell for all I care. I think we should hang him from a tree and see how he likes it. No excuse for killing or fighting dogs. Its how I grew up he says. lol just goes to show you can take him out the ghetto but can't take the ghetto out of him. He still has State charges to face. I hope he never plays another game. I would **** on him if I had the chance. Vick has lost everything and rightly so. We will see what happens with the state charges next but until then he can sit his dog fighting *** in jail!

Old 12-10-2007, 04:57 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: dmrdennie

I agree. He is an idiot. There's just no way that you are going to get me to believe that I'll get 2 years for killing the wife's worthless cat.
You will if you set up an illegal Cat-fighting (actual Cats, not hotties in a kiddie-pool filled with jello[sm=massbounce.gif]) ring and take bets on teh outcome...

Of course, if youDO set up the OTHER kind of cat fighting-ring (WITH hotties in a kiddie-pool filled with jello[sm=massbounce.gif]) , be sure and send me an E-vite, and save me a ring-side seat, willya?!?!?

Old 12-10-2007, 05:10 PM

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

I agree. He is an idiot. There's just no way that you are going to get me to believe that I'll get 2 years for killing the wife's worthless cat.
You will if you set up an illegal Cat-fighting (actual Cats, not hotties in a kiddie-pool filled with jello[sm=massbounce.gif]) ring and take bets on teh outcome...

Of course, if youDO set up the OTHER kind of cat fighting-ring (WITH hotties in a kiddie-pool filled with jello[sm=massbounce.gif]) , be sure and send me an E-vite, and save me a ring-side seat, willya?!?!?
I'll let everyone know if I set up the OTHER kind.

As far as the illegal kind, that's "on hold" for now, since I just killed the wife's worthless cat. No big deal..I'll be a little busy for the next, lets say, 23 months.

Old 12-10-2007, 05:14 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

I'll let everyone know if I set up the OTHER kind.

As far as the illegal kind, that's "on hold" for now, since I just killed the wife's worthless cat. No big deal..I wont be getting busy for the next, lets say, 23 months. [&o]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Corrections made. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quick Reply: Micheal Vick sentenced to 23 months for dogfighting