Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Is it me or is this site vary slow!

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2012, 06:07 AM
Senior Administrator

Originally Posted by M5S5
Sorry to hear that. I guess paying off our house , not having kids & having 40 years of job security between the both of us helps.

20 years ago i was a strugling fool waiting for the repo man to come take my truck. Once i met my wife i started handing her my pay checks.
Bravo. My trac was a little different. Divorced, early on... 16 years of child support... Supports done, now comes the rebuilding and professional development. 'neff said.

Old 03-06-2012, 06:39 AM
4th Gear

Married and first kid at 17, then another at 19, joined the army at 20, another kid at 25. Now he's six, we're financially much more stable than 2 years ago, and now she want another kid!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

She's been hounding about it for several months now, and her main "argument" to anything we talk about is, "you never let me have anything I want."

How hard is it to just ignore the biological clock that says you have to have a baby, even though you already have 3 kids? I mean, we got married young, struggled with life for years, and now that things are better, we can go out on dates, and pretty much do whatever we want, and you want to start all over again?

all because you had a notion when you were a kid that you wanted 4 kids when you grew up?

sorry...

/rant

Old 03-06-2012, 07:59 AM
Tech Certified

Holly shitake! Married at 17. I had to chase tail for another 10 years before settleing down with just one.
I would hate if i had to pick just one vehicle though. One womon in my life is fine but don't let me have only one vehicle.

Old 03-06-2012, 09:20 AM
Super Moderator

Ehh I rather have females like cars. Trade them in every couple of years for a new model with better features and a body with less nicks and dings!

Old 03-14-2012, 08:26 PM
Tech Certified

Today very frustrating. Tried several laptops with no luck getting the site to work properly late in the afternoon.
Does anyone know what the problem is? I do not have this problem with any other sites!
Just like to know what the fix is?

Old 03-14-2012, 09:06 PM
Tech Guru

It's is cause we are run by a conglomerate. Worst decision this site made.

Under old management we were where you wanted to be, if you weren't a bt car. Now we are where you want to be if your 17 and getting road head for the first time. Lol

Old 03-14-2012, 10:25 PM
Tech Guru

Originally Posted by turbo kraut
Now we are where you want to be if your 17 and getting road head for the first time. Lol
Haaaaaaaa

Old 03-15-2012, 08:15 AM
Tech Certified

Originally Posted by turbo kraut
It's is cause we are run by a conglomerate. Worst decision this site made.

Under old management we were where you wanted to be, if you weren't a bt car. Now we are where you want to be if your 17 and getting road head for the first time. Lol
That explains a lot , thank you!

Old 03-15-2012, 08:16 AM
Tech Certified

Slow as crap again this morning!

Old 03-15-2012, 09:48 AM
Administrator

LOL Jeff.

The problem is being looked at. I wasn't lying when I said I'm not experiencing the problem but I know some of you guys are. Let's hope the problem will be resolved soon. Thanks for sticking with the forums.

Quick Reply: Is it me or is this site vary slow!