Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: Is Sarah Palin A Milf>?
YES
91.30%
NO
8.70%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Mcains choice for VP

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 10:22 PM
4th Gear

heres a fun fact... them dems say she is inexperienced... oh wait, she has more people answering to her as gov of good ole Alaska than Obama and whatever that other grumpy dudes name is COMBINED... i think shes experienced...

not to mention she fishes the bearing sea (like those deadliest catch guys), hunts moose, which for those of you who have never seen a moose in person is a huge animal, trust me pictures dont do justice...

but milf, hell yea, i wonder if her daughter is hot too cause apparently shes preggers...

Old 09-06-2008, 01:11 AM
1st Gear

who the **** polled no? That woman is sexy, id drop a load in her gut bucket.

Old 09-06-2008, 01:18 AM

Presidential campains are always going to have trash talk and opposing sides will always dig up dirt on the other guy, thats how its always been and thats how it will always be. Age aside.....McCain is still ticking and doesn't have any serious health problems. As far as experiece, doesn't really matter they've both been close to politics their whole lifes, its like wine.....better with age. I actually know alot of black people and they're voting for Obama just because hes black and know nothing about his political views nor do they care, Older white men will vote for McCain and women will vote for McCain to get a female into the whitehouse and pray he kicks the bucket so there will be a first female president. Views set aside, all politicians lie to and will decieve the public when given the chance. We all know the president doesn't have sole power over the US, hes just a pawn in a bigger plan. Also any potential candidate is different from Bush, all he did was finish his Daddy's and his Grand Daddys legacy, and it worked......BOOOOOOOO.

Anyway look what I found....hope you enjoy ???

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=380607804

Old 09-27-2008, 11:40 PM
rmh
1st Gear

Fox Radio (on Sirius) had some (Tom?) Sullivan talk radio guy talking about the current economic situation and the causes and effects. Apparently the #2 person on the most-bucks-taken-from Freddie and Fannie (to keep from getting regulated) is one of the 2 presidential candidates, whereas the other presidential candidate had/has been pushing for much tighter regulation of those two quasi-governmental/private mortgage lending giants.

Do your own research and get the nitty gritty so you can come to your own conclusions.

Old 09-28-2008, 12:59 PM
4th Gear

Anyone catch the Katie Couric/Sarah Palin interview?

Couric: You've cited Alaska's proximity to Russia as part of your foreign policy experience. What did you mean by that?

Sarah Palin: That Alaska has a very narrow maritime border between a foreign country, Russia, and, on our other side, the land-boundary that we have with Canada. It's funny that a comment like that was kinda made to … I don't know, you know … reporters.

Couric: Mocked?

Palin: Yeah, mocked, I guess that's the word, yeah.

Couric: Well, explain to me why that enhances your foreign-policy credentials.

Palin: Well, it certainly does, because our, our next-door neighbors are foreign countries, there in the state that I am the executive of. And there…

Couric: Have you ever been involved in any negotiations, for example, with the Russians?

Palin: We have trade missions back and forth, we do. It's very important when you consider even national security issues with Russia. As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border. It is from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there, they are right next to our state.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/...n4479062.shtml