Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: Is Sarah Palin A Milf>?
YES
91.30%
NO
8.70%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Mcains choice for VP

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 08:59 AM
SoCal Crew Member

I would gladly give her daughter another child to take care of

Old 09-05-2008, 09:04 AM
1st Gear

oh yea... by the way... look into the disclosure project.... it's the only hope for controlling emissions on a worldwide scale and actually ensuring the survival of the human race as a whole without the need for a catastrophe. the ultimate goal of the powers that be is to lower the world population substantially and microchip the remaining inhabitants to be controlled and tracked under a one world government... don't believe me.... google it all online. as part of the patriot act, there was a treaty signed between the canadian prime minister, bush, and the president of mexico to effectively make our 3 countries one large controlled state under emergency situations such as a war or pandemic. this also means that if there's a war, there's nowhere to run without going across a major body of water. better plan ahead and start saving your money now if you're under 35 like myself. gotta be ready to hop countries as necessary...

and yea, they've already solved the problem of anti-gravity transportation devices... same goes for vessels that employ invisibility (light bending/dark matter) techniques... all thanks to the marvel of reverse engineering. it sucks that they can't publicize the source of all of our technology yet, but hopefully someday we'll have a government that's willing to give up it's power held through religion and fear to the need to save our species as a whole. i respect religion, but i don't respect the methods used by some of the original priests... look up some of the machines built by contractors back in the early 500s-1400s... even they the powerful used contractors for their bad deeds, lol...

Old 09-05-2008, 09:05 AM
1st Gear

oh yea... and i second once again that palin is do-able on many levels, lol....

Old 09-05-2008, 10:46 AM
Site Moderator

Originally Posted by ssbaudi
The American presidency is not supposed to be a journey of "personal discovery."
Why not? Core beliefs, credentials and personality is what gets them in for me. The presidency should be nothing but a journey of personal discovery and rediscovery. Thats what has been W's problem for the last 8 years. Refusal to reassess his purpose and intentions by "staying the course" which he set very early in his presidency. I want someone who is open minded enough to say "well I made a mistake doing A, so maybe I should consider doing B instead since thats what the voice of the American people and international community is." And I'm not just talking about war. There is a difference between having nerve and resolve and being a stubborn fool with your own agenda. This is not the president's country. It's ours, and the gap between what is important to this corrupt and broken government and what is important to the American people is now huge.

Last edited by onepoint8tee; 09-05-2008 at 10:53 AM.
Old 09-05-2008, 11:50 AM
SoCal Crew Member

You guys all need to chill out about this sheeot.

**** it.

Old 09-05-2008, 01:37 PM
1st Gear

yeah your right its just the most important election of our lives

thats the attitude that gets people like bush in office...ithink its about time 4 america to wake the **** up and take some responsibility for how **** is....the world is evil and corrupt yeah thats why you have to keep a close eye on these people in power cuz right now they have the attitude that they can do whatever the hell they want and since no one is saying otherwise there just gonna keep on goin down that path

Last edited by bgrist; 09-05-2008 at 01:45 PM. Reason: because
Old 09-05-2008, 02:06 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by bgrist
yeah your right its just the most important election of our lives

thats the attitude that gets people like bush in office...ithink its about time 4 america to wake the **** up and take some responsibility for how **** is....the world is evil and corrupt yeah thats why you have to keep a close eye on these people in power cuz right now they have the attitude that they can do whatever the hell they want and since no one is saying otherwise there just gonna keep on goin down that path

"Americaaaa....fuuuuck yeaaaaahhhh...."

-Team America:World Police

ahahaha.... wasn't captain america the ****, lol...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rq2_YKQGE_U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rq2_YKQGE_U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Old 09-05-2008, 02:09 PM
1st Gear

sorry... here's the link... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq2_YKQGE_U

Old 09-05-2008, 02:58 PM
1st Gear

should be our national anthem

Old 09-05-2008, 09:39 PM
4th Gear

Okay i started this so lemme throw my 2 cents in. I think obama is to much of a glittery campaign. He has all the celebs on his side going to his convention. They shoulda rolled out the red carpet and had E! cover the convention with all the stars there. Mccain has been through some **** and knows how to handle badtimes. Obama can talk great but i dont think his words our really his own thoughts. dem. right what they want heard and they chose the right speaker to get there thoughts across. Palin is a fox for being her age (love the pics those swayed my vote for sure) but nevertheless mccain is better qualified for being president not that anyone is ever really ready but i would rather have him then obama. Obama will def get assisinated if elected and palin swayed about a quater or the us population jus with her looks.(lesbians oldmen young men) And for whoever said that this dosent matter and we should talk bout it so much how bout u open ur eyes and realize this election will determine our future! because who ever gets elected will probably be in there for 8 years and yea 8 years u will get to feel the effects even if u dont care bout them now it will hit you. our country is on a landslide and we needs to stop it before it gets anyworse. Mccain isnt like bush as much as u think or say he is. All people are different and no matter what change is going to occur in the whitehouse to obamas stupid theme is applied to all as far as im concerned.
I vote mccain/(palin=eyecandy)

Quick Reply: Mcains choice for VP