Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: Is Sarah Palin A Milf>?
YES
91.30%
NO
8.70%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Mcains choice for VP

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 12:48 PM
4th Gear
Default Mcains choice for VP

Who thinks Sarah palin is a milf? All i know is she got my vote!

Old 09-04-2008, 01:10 PM
2nd Gear

not only does she have that sexy librarian look going on she is a powerful woman...now that is sexy. Looks aside I think she WILL make a great VP.

Old 09-04-2008, 01:16 PM
4th Gear

MILF status - hell yes!

VP - not so sure... you just can't look the part

Old 09-04-2008, 02:53 PM
1st Gear

haha yes, she is a milf.

but on the more political note, i think she will put mccain over the top in the vote. i am voting for obama, but after her speech, i think he's screwed

edit: so evidently the new format did not cover up the f&*# that was originally in there.

Old 09-04-2008, 03:11 PM
1st Gear

yea... she reaches milf status, but hell no she'd make a terrible VP. no question on that one. she definitely can play ball with some of the crooked republicans (not all are crooked, just primarily those that've been associated with bush sr. and jrs. administrations.... oh yea, and don't forget reagan... she clearly stated that she was one of the people that pushed through the private sector deal (obivous sign of her being crooked and under the belt of the oil/gas companies) for Alaskan pipelines. So yea, if she and mccain get in together, we're all f*cked on gas, energy, food, taxes (unless you're making more than $3 million annually) because the taxes for lower and middle class will continue to rise while cutting taxes for the top 1% of our country. WTF? are they crazy? if we, the poor people (those under $3 mil annual income) are in a worse financial position, that is less revenue going to the top corporations, less revenue to automakers (all US brands are hurting big time), higher cost for food=less revenue to everyone... i understand that their ultimate goal is to have a one world government and also lower the world population through the use of smallpox (smallpox vaccines allow the simultaneous implantation of a microID chip (same as they have in dogs) to be implanted in all new children.... but c'mon... f*ckin think rich people... think...

Old 09-04-2008, 03:12 PM
1st Gear

and one more thing... if she plays ball now and grows a conscience later, she'd be taken out/assasinated in a heartbeat... somewhat like they did with Kennedy (check the footage, watch the driver)...

Old 09-04-2008, 03:16 PM
Site Moderator

Smallpox vaccines aren't given to children or adults anymore.

Hippy. (j/k )

Old 09-04-2008, 03:18 PM
Site Moderator

Oh and definate milf status.

I'm BaconBait and I approved this message.

Old 09-04-2008, 03:52 PM
1st Gear

mccain just chose palin to see if he could still get a woody and pull a bill clinton!

crazyeights, she may be a **** poor vice president, but doesn't mean the people won't vote for mccain, just cuz of her. People who were gonna vote for hilary will be switching parties and voting for mccain simply cuz there is a woman there. just like some african americans will vote for obama solely cuz he is black. america is fickle, so mccain will win votes for her popularity.

Old 09-04-2008, 04:24 PM
Site Moderator

Quick Reply: Mcains choice for VP