Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

MC Moment

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 11:47 PM
4th Gear
Default MC Moment

Bring home new puppy - kids love it!

buying rebar to repair the numerous holes he's dug under the fence - $45 plus labor [>:]

repairing theunderground sprinkler line after driving rebar through it - $75

buying the rock to replace the rebar that didn't stop him - $123 plus labor [>:]

buying the electric invisible fence to replace the rock that failed to stop him - $310 [:-]

hearing the little **** welp from the shock collar as he attempts to approach the fence - priceless [8D]

Old 12-03-2007, 11:24 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: MC Moment

HAAAAHAHAHA!!!

Old 12-03-2007, 12:48 PM
4th Gear

failed to mention the 12'x3' flowerbed he mangled, a complete set of four wicker patio chairs he gnawed, 12 potted plants he dug up, the $100 vinyl bbq cover and wooden handled set of bbq utensils he chewed up andcompletely destroyed. [>:]

but at least he's not detroying my yard now

Old 12-03-2007, 12:56 PM
4th Gear

lol that suck's but very funny!

Old 12-03-2007, 02:11 PM
4th Gear

haha you should submit that one for a commercial

Old 12-03-2007, 02:24 PM
5th Gear

train him, dont shock him. that **** is cruel. several neighbors of mine had those for their dogs so i stole all the collars and took some of those little posts that control the area. the fact that your making a joke out of it too pisses me off. try strapping that thing on yourself and see how funny it is

Old 12-03-2007, 04:09 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: chaos92287
train him, dont shock him. that **** is cruel. several neighbors of mine had those for their dogs so i stole all the collars and took some of those little posts that control the area. the fact that your making a joke out of it too pisses me off. try strapping that thing on yourself and see how funny it is
hey, mate, I understand your position - why you're taking it so personal is way beyond me. As for training, we've tried everything from laying his own sheet in the fresh dug holes, to laying pepper around the parimeter, spanking and sticking his nose in his work failed to finally resortingto chaining him - which I think is more cruel to do.

He didn't do over a thousand dollars worth of damage overnight, mate- this has been ongoing for over 4 months now. You should see our yard, looks likewe had a family of mutant gophers pass through the fenceline... lol

As for zapping him - its called aversion therapy and recommended by trainers. Now he frolics around destroying anything he can chew on (which the dumb little **** has like a dozen rawhide and chew toys available - but does he go for them? nooooo ) and as long as he's more than 2 feet away from the fence - all is well. We have a big back yard, btw.

This is not like we're sitting inside zapping by remote - which would be cool - seems he's picked up barking through out the night - joking... rest asure, gentle Chaos, we're breaking him of that without the use of electronics [8D]

Old 12-03-2007, 05:09 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: theTTkid

haha you should submit that one for a commercial
--- Maybe send it into "Saturday Night Live"? You could certainly U-Tube it and get some action.

Thx for the guffaw

Old 12-03-2007, 07:19 PM
4th Gear

you that might be fun....

Old 12-03-2007, 08:28 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: Palindariâ„¢

hey, mate, I understand your position - why you're taking it so personal is way beyond me. As for training, we've tried everything from laying his own sheet in the fresh dug holes, to laying pepper around the parimeter, spanking and sticking his nose in his work failed to finally resortingto chaining him - which I think is more cruel to do.

He didn't do over a thousand dollars worth of damage overnight, mate- this has been ongoing for over 4 months now. You should see our yard, looks likewe had a family of mutant gophers pass through the fenceline... lol

As for zapping him - its called aversion therapy and recommended by trainers. Now he frolics around destroying anything he can chew on (which the dumb little **** has like a dozen rawhide and chew toys available - but does he go for them? nooooo ) and as long as he's more than 2 feet away from the fence - all is well. We have a big back yard, btw.

This is not like we're sitting inside zapping by remote - which would be cool - seems he's picked up barking through out the night - joking... rest asure, gentle Chaos, we're breaking him of that without the use of electronics [8D]
im not taking it personal, just merely providing my opinion on the matter. i just got pissed cause i dont find shocking a puppy to be funny...even in the least bit...

i know all about aversion therapy and all that crap and personally think its cruel. you don't see this type of technology with children do you? of course not, cause doing that would get you jailed immeadiately. but do it to a dog and its "training". of course it will work, the dog ain't stupid and isn't gona voluntarily shock himself to do something (which he doesn't even know is) wrong. proper training will work for ANY dog, resorting to shocking him just seems like you dont care enough to train him the right way.

but this is just my opinion of the whole matter. its your dog, its perfectly legal, you can do as you please. and dont think i think of u any different cause of it. i could just never shock a dog, love them way too much, and those shocks HURT. you should try the collar on and see what its like (i've done it a couple times already). it makes a great drunk activity get all your friends to try it on and see if they got the ***** to run for the fence lol

Quick Reply: MC Moment