Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Major letdown for me...

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2006, 10:41 PM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: Major letdown for me...

[:@]

Old 01-02-2006, 11:51 PM
2nd Gear

Okay, for some reason I couldn't see any of the replies, but anyway, I'm going to call the DMV tomorrow to double check and make sure. I'm really not worried about the driving other people part. I do it all the time anyway. The curfew is more of a problem because I like to stay out late for poker games and work. I left work at midnight last night anyway. Its more of a nuisance than a real issue. My parents think its a joke too, and actually told me to play dumb like I didn't know.

Old 01-03-2006, 12:17 AM

ORIGINAL: apg96

cameron dont worry, just saw it on the news and it is ONLY effectve for NEW drivers. So even if u have had ur license for 2 days ur still fine.

Old 01-03-2006, 12:59 AM
2nd Gear

my experience in FL is that they dont care about the curfew at all. i've had friends be driving pass crfew and get a ticket for RACING but the cops didnt even mention curfew. Also, if you read the curfew law closely it says you cannot drive past 11pm UNLESS you are driving to/from school/work. so you can always use that even if you're coming home from the poker game jsut say you were coming hme from work

Old 01-03-2006, 01:50 AM

keep ur uniform in ur car. Problem solved, even tou u dont have to worry any way. Ive been at parties broken up after 12 and they dont ask about curfew or care at all. They dont wanna be ur parents. They have real problems to deal with.

Old 01-03-2006, 02:05 AM
2nd Gear

oh come on...my brother drives 120 miles to work everyday, he dos not have a license...got pulled over on he's loud rice looking jetta...showed up at court couple months later...$100 ....and still driving with no license..... =)

Old 01-03-2006, 02:48 AM
Senior Administrator

ummm... just a guess... Your brother is WHITE, isn't he?

Old 01-03-2006, 03:02 AM
2nd Gear

what is wrong with u ??? what do u consider white?? we were born in brazil and migrated to states couple years ago....

Old 01-03-2006, 03:50 AM
Senior Administrator

OK, lemme try a different tact

You brother LOOKS white, doesn't he?

Seriously, don't get yer panties inna bunch! I was joking. Sheesh! Personally, I've been accused of being Hispanic/Middle-Eastern/Black/Native-American/Other all of my life. My sister; my TWIN sister, can pass for white NEtime she chooses... And often does, when it serves her purposes to do so.

Soooo... Ummm... Green Card? Or do I try for another REward?

Seriously, yu type gud english 4a 4Ner... syntax is a smidge off, but not noticible unless you look twice. How'd yu pick up the lingo so quickly? How many other languages do yu speak?

Old 01-03-2006, 11:04 AM
2nd Gear

i went to high school for 2 years.. lil spanish, but portuguese as first language

Quick Reply: Major letdown for me...