Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Love My Town

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2006, 07:15 PM
Default RE: Love My Town

goodluckaudi - badluckaudi

Old 11-26-2006, 07:24 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: avant80@2.6

goodluckaudi - badluckaudi
they are friends

im glad everything wotked out in the end

this isnt related really but i hate my city
i want to that guy that people say u forgot where you came from and i want to say damn rite i forgot where i came from

Old 11-26-2006, 07:27 PM
1st Gear

Thought so. I bought his car....and didn't want to curse it by remaining BadLuckAudi...HOWEVER, my plan didn't work. Every day I find something wrong. Two words to describe my baby = MONEY PIT. Yesterday I just found out the alignment is way off and my back two tires are completely bald on the outside. SO, not only do I have to buy four new tires...but I have to pay for the alignment...and if there is anything wrong...it will increase from 70 bucks...to who knows how much. Day before was having to buy Mineral Hydraulic Oil...25 bucks for a dumb can of it! The rest of the list is = leak in the right front headlight (easy fix), leak in the windshield washer fluid (easy fix), side view mirror defrosters don't work (probably not so easy of a fix), the button the the side of the middle panel behind the driver seat doesn't work (not really crucial), paint job needs fixed, need a tie down for the battery, headlights need adjusted, side driver window recently was acting wierd (not sure if it is cuz of the weather), driver display is broken....oh the list goes on and on....course being a girl....I would rather get the tint job and wheels than fix all that...lol.

Old 11-26-2006, 07:33 PM
1st Gear

i want to that guy that people say u forgot where you came from and i want to say damn rite i forgot where i came from
I can't handle living in places with more than 10,000 people. I love my town...all 540 residents. Going to Portland for the week...I don't know how people do it! Parking garages are so annoying...Portland is even worse because everyone there rides bikes...so there are all these stupid pedestrians...who yea, have the ROW...but don't really care that the light is RED on the pedestrian sign. When I lived in SoCal...I wanted to shoot myself...lol...two many people. All rude too!!!
Where would you live if you didn't live in your city???

Old 11-26-2006, 07:33 PM
Administrator

paint job messed up, doesnt it have a fresh coat
and all those things arent too bad but the driver display might cost ya

Old 11-26-2006, 07:35 PM
1st Gear

$500 bucks installed for the driver display. However, I have to drive anywhere from 3-6 hours to get it done. (not sure if there is an Audi place in Boise.)

The paint job is oxidizing in spots.

Old 11-26-2006, 07:38 PM

I have all the specs on wheel data and many ideas on fixes of the other problems so why not start a simple post on each problem till they are all sorted

Old 11-26-2006, 07:42 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: GoodLuckAudi

I can't handle living in places with more than 10,000 people. I love my town...all 540 residents. Going to Portland for the week...I don't know how people do it! Parking garages are so annoying...Portland is even worse because everyone there rides bikes...so there are all these stupid pedestrians...who yea, have the ROW...but don't really care that the light is RED on the pedestrian sign. When I lived in SoCal...I wanted to shoot myself...lol...two many people. All rude too!!!
Where would you live if you didn't live in your city???

i hate it, crappy neighberhood, i dont even leave my car out for a min
being asian in a crappy mexican neighberhood isnt a forumla for safety
i would love to live in a quite house next to a lake or something were the people are nice
and i would be the most dangerous out of all of them[sm=badbadbad.gif]

ORIGINAL: GoodLuckAudi

$500 bucks installed for the driver display. However, I have to drive anywhere from 3-6 hours to get it done. (not sure if there is an Audi place in Boise.)

The paint job is oxidizing in spots.
awww bad paint job

Old 11-26-2006, 07:46 PM
1st Gear

I have all the specs on wheel data and many ideas on fixes of the other problems so why not start a simple post on each problem till they are all sorted
See...this is why I love this site!!! You guys are so sweet!!! Now, I already told BadLuckAudi that I would bear his first child for fixing my radio...did you want my second?? haha.

i hate it, crappy neighberhood, i dont even leave my car out for a min
being asian in a crappy mexican neighberhood isnt a forumla for safety
i would love to live in a quite house next to a lake or something were the people nice
and i would be the most dangerous out of all of them
Awww, that sucks!!!! My house is a mile outside of town...I have never locked the door in my life. All of our vehicles remain unlocked all the time...keys in the ignition. I know all of our neighbors...and like them. I seriously have it lucky. OH...and property taxes are way cheap...and so is cost of living. You should move to Grant County. Then you could own the third Audi in the County...haha.

Old 11-26-2006, 07:49 PM
1st Gear

awww bad paint job
Good think my mom does upholstery for a living...I am going to trade the paint job fix for fixing my friend's boat cover. Cost for me = $200. My friend is just going to repaint the whole thing (he is in charge of a body shop)...because there is a drip in a couple spots too. Richard says the oxidization can just be buffed out...but I would just rather have a all new paint job.

Quick Reply: Love My Town