Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Lotus exige spotted...

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2006, 01:56 PM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: Lotus exige spotted...

ORIGINAL: Turbo i3uddha

ORIGINAL: apg96

u mean u guys dont see exotics on a dailt bases? OO sry. hehehe, that wat i get for living in a rich community.
Dailt basis, huh?...rich community....

You know it must suck to drive an old hand me down Audi when u see exotics on a daily basis.
***Quick !! does your homeowners association know what youre driving??
I already checked. The HOA where hee lives says it's OK for snot-nosed kids to drive jr.cool cars. SNK's aren't allowed to sport HOT-PIMPness unless their 'Rents are in tha 7-figgy-'hood. so, he's legal.

Old 03-17-2006, 02:15 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja

whew - APG - youre sooo lucky that AWDaholic checked that for you..
you easily couldve been in violation of code 9- a SNK sporting Jr cool car, while
under the influence of his own ego..[]

Old 03-17-2006, 02:31 PM
2nd Gear

u mean u guys dont see exotics on a dailt bases? OO sry. hehehe, that wat i get for living in a rich community.

You too. I see nothing but Ferrari's, Bentley's, and Lotus's all day long. I really drive a Porsche 911tt but I don't want to brag and I want to feel normal. I just want to fit in with all of the poor people and the cars that you drive , Audi's. I just keep the a4 so my insurance rates will be cheaper.[sm=joke.gif]

Old 03-17-2006, 02:51 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja

ORIGINAL: socalaudi

You too. I see nothing but Ferrari's, Bentley's, and Lotus's all day long. I really drive a Porsche 911tt but I don't want to brag and I want to feel normal. I just want to fit in with all of the poor people and the cars that you drive , Audi's. I just keep the a4 so my insurance rates will be cheaper.[sm=joke.gif]

[sm=laughat.gif]

Old 03-17-2006, 03:04 PM
2nd Gear

I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who thinks that this arrogant, idiotic, half-educated, spoiled little ****-ant needs a reality check.

Old 03-17-2006, 03:46 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: SilverSeven

I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who thinks that this arrogant, idiotic, half-educated, spoiled little ****-ant needs a reality check.
Ditto. It seems he never misses a beat in reminding us of his 'privileged' situation. Pride is something that people need to be careful with.

Old 03-17-2006, 04:19 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: Turbo i3uddha

whew - APG - youre sooo lucky that AWDaholic checked that for you..
you easily couldve been in violation of code 9- a SNK sporting Jr cool car, while
under the influence of his own ego..[]
Oh, he cud STILL be cited for DUI-OOE-WSLIRH (D)riving (U)nder (I)nfluence-(O)f (O)wn (E)go-(W)hile (S)till (L)iving (I)n ('R)ents (H)ouse... From wht his HOA tells me, teh punishment is 60 days with a sketeboard as your ONLY means of transportation, or, in cases of extreme arrogance, a '73 AMC Gremlin

[IMG]local://upfiles/4805/EDCC3C0076BE418692E640E94E7E8C19.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/4805/426E13065C2641BAA3A4A89C415DC345.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-17-2006, 04:59 PM

jeez calm the fvck down. holy ****. I was just making a joke. wow, u guys are so bitter. Do u guys really care that much? U guys put material possesions above everything u in ur lives. I was just making a sacrcastic comment. U guys seem to forget, if i can afford it i should be able to have it. I paid for my car. I really dont care what i drive as long, as i like how it looks and it drives well. A badge on the car doesnt really matter. I wouldnt buy a ferrari for the badge i would buy it for how it looks and performs.

Old 03-17-2006, 05:03 PM
Zombie Defense Force

the lotis is a sweet car, some one by my school has a green exige that i see every once and a while

Old 03-17-2006, 05:20 PM

i love the car too, but i would rather have a noble M12. Especially the twin turbo. I kno its a little more, but well worth it.

Quick Reply: Lotus exige spotted...