Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Looking for a workout buddy ( preferably female )

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2022, 05:19 AM
1st Gear
Default Looking for a workout buddy ( preferably female )

I want to start working out and had done so ( from home ) but stopped due to lack of discipline ( and also because it's boring ). I've never stepped into a gym apart from the ones I've ever been to back when I was in school. Even then, it was for PE ( physical education ).

I have a body type I'd like to achieve and I'd like a workout buddy to actually go to the gym with me so we can both work towards our body goals and maybe even push each other to continue when we feel like giving up ( due to lack of motivation or discipline ). And you might ask, why don't I go to the gym when I want to and the reason why is because of mainly anxiety. I get anxious ( I know considering people at the gym usually won't judge and they're nice from what I've heard ) and that's the reason why I haven't gone to the gym.

Old 08-22-2022, 09:51 AM
1st Gear

If this is still a topic up to date? I mean, if you are still looking for a gym buddy, it will be awesome because right now, I'm also ins earch of a person for an online gym session. I'm looking for someone with whom I can move forward and have some fun, especially today because it seems we will be locked again this autumn because of this COVID-19 pandemic going back in Europe and the US. Also, I heard that testosterone supplements help against COVID. I read this info in this article www.healthcanal.com/supplements/262579-testofuel-reviews.html. Does anybody confirm that this is the truth? I will appreciate any answer!