Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

look what i have...

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2006, 04:04 PM
Default look what i have...

i cant believe my company was about to throw this thing away, it looks cool. Anybody know how to work one of these im trying to start my own label, AF fo life

look here

Old 02-20-2006, 05:30 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: look what i have...

That's crazy - what kind of company has a 32-channel mixer just sitting around??? I might be interested, but it would be $262 for shipping.

Old 02-20-2006, 06:23 PM

wowwwww that's awesome

Old 02-20-2006, 06:36 PM
Senior Administrator

If only I had someplace to puttit...

I useta do sound for all the garage bands in my neighborhood, a coupla lifetimes ago. Did it for the USO's Music & Entertainment brancs, too, whn I was stationed in Italy.

Brings back memories.

I STILL mught bid, justa see...

32x8... I wonder...

Old 02-20-2006, 07:58 PM

man people are crazy, i should of never put my cell phone number on there.....i hope everyone read the description. it makes me a lil paranoid about my feedbacks.....selling something that i dont know the status on. yeah audi82 i couldnt belive it when we found that sucker, it made going in on a saturday worth while. it still sucked some of the cool stuff we threw out, ie and 60 gal air compressor, a few computers, and laptops. The warehouse used to be our electronics dept, but we shut that down and are now subcontracting those jobs. i got a bunch of things on ebay right now from that cleaning. It sucks though my boss wont give me a cut, he figures he did me favor enough with selling me one of those f150's for 2 grand.

Old 02-20-2006, 08:45 PM
1st Gear

Yeah, that sucks that you can't remove your phone number now that someone bid on it. I suppose it also sucks that you won't see any profits, but hopefully you won't get stuck paying the seller fees...

Old 02-20-2006, 08:52 PM

Good find! You'll get more than you think for it...

At school I was in the Union Board or whatever you want to call it. One weekend we went through one of the storage rooms for the audio equipment and I- legitamately- walked away with a two horns which I ended up getting over $600 for on ebay...

Gotta always keep an eye open!

Old 02-21-2006, 12:51 PM

no the company pays my seller fees. they dont give me profits but i use this as leverage toget other stuff, from the last batch of vehicles i sold i got them to buy me a 26 inch lcd tv for my monitor and they sold me a f150 for 2000 bucks when book on it was 13k. so i cant really complain.