Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Look at this jeep!

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2009, 10:52 PM
Default Look at this jeep!

F to the futher muckin AIL!

seriously! When i was taking the pics with my phone a lady came up and was like "you like that", i responded with like isnt necessarily what i would say, then she told me it was her bosses, and how she spent so much money on gettin all the custom pink stuff. *gag*

Old 02-18-2009, 11:18 PM
4th Gear

pile of ****.

Old 02-18-2009, 11:40 PM
1st Gear

bumper sticker on the window:
"a girl and her jeep its a beautiful thing"
what the hell is beautiful about that? absolutely nothing.

Old 02-18-2009, 11:48 PM
6th Gear

fu<k it, I'd rock it, why not. You can have fun in life. But mine would be a serious off road rig with pink wheels so that while it might look crazy, it would perform like a champ and you couldn't talk **** about it.

Kinda like this STi

^^I'd drive that with pride and destroy everyone who tried (if you don't know it has a tweaked EJ20 an could keep up with Porsche CGT's so it's decidedly fast)

Old 02-18-2009, 11:52 PM
1st Gear

cab...thats completely different..
wranglers are ugly as hell from the start. then when you put pink highlights on it like that. it just....

ugh.

now the way you described it would be okay. like that STI...

Old 02-18-2009, 11:52 PM

Cab. Word on having fun in life, and that Sub is f*ckin sick, that camo is hott, but NO that jeep is hideous man, haha, pink and black look good together yes, but theres something about that thing that spells FUGLY! maybe its just me being a jeep lover? not sure. but gat dam, that jeep is nasty!

Old 02-18-2009, 11:57 PM
6th Gear

Originally Posted by mctavish11
Cab. Word on having fun in life, and that Sub is f*ckin sick, that camo is hott, but NO that jeep is hideous man, haha, pink and black look good together yes, but there's something about that thing that spells FUGLY! maybe its just me being a jeep lover? not sure. but gat dam, that jeep is nasty!
well yeah, her first problem is stock tiny wheels, the second is that hard top and then the third is it has doors on it. (speaking from my friends jeep that he only puts the doors on from Dec25-Feb25 (approx))

I don't know maybe i can just envision the awesomeness that is hidden in that little thing, it just needs some help from a man with vision and not a women who likes pink.

Old 02-19-2009, 12:18 AM
4th Gear

that's not a Jeep - it's a Gay Pride Parade Float lol

Old 02-19-2009, 12:22 AM
1st Gear

she just needs to add a pink snorkel!!
even better she could take that camo subaru paint job and put DC shoe and 888 stickers on it!!
now she just needs that gay sticker on the windshield "it's a jeep thing, you wouldn't understand." haha =)
ROTFLMAO

be sure to invite her to come ride the Rubicon trail and take on the proving grounds at Moab Jeep Safari... better yet invite her to come over to the pirate4x4 forum to show that rig....

I built my two Jeeps TJ and XJ's with dana 60's front and rear and 4 link suspensions and coil overs and I still don't "understand" what the hell that sticker means!

Old 02-19-2009, 12:31 AM
1st Gear

that subaru is "tight, yo!!"....
"wigga what?"..... haha
He's the one who owns that subaru...
I think he rides for DC shoes and 888...

Quick Reply: Look at this jeep!