Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Local abandoned mental hospital (ADDED NEW PICS!) 56K, i'm not sure

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2008, 07:50 PM
5th Gear
Default RE: Local abandoned mental hospital (Pictures inside) 56K, i'm not sure

Sh¡t, now I really want to get into the one that's local to me just so I can have some fun of my own...

Here's a few shot's that I found of the one near me (Lincoln Developmental Center)...

My grandma worked there for about 25 years, too...she's got some interesting stories.

Old 04-22-2008, 08:32 PM
1st Gear

scray **** man you need to get inside that surgery room

Old 04-22-2008, 08:36 PM
3rd Gear

those shadow pics are fing creepy[]

Old 04-22-2008, 08:36 PM
6th Gear

did you ever go underground when it was still there? That would have been cool. Personally I'm not sure if I believe in ghosts, or whatnot but you know sometimes when your somewhere you just get that weird feeling that something is out there.

Old 04-22-2008, 08:45 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: CAB509

did you ever go underground when it was still there? That would have been cool. Personally I'm not sure if I believe in ghosts, or whatnot but you know sometimes when your somewhere you just get that weird feeling that something is out there.
yes and honestly just typing this out right now gives me goosebumps. I was down with some of my friends there at 1-2ish AM just exploring the basement, which is actually sprawling and there is a 2 mile tunnel that connects to another creepyish building that was originally an elderly home but was then converted to a cult's church center (there are a lot of scary *** buildings around me). Anyways I was down there in the all concrete hallways heading towards the morgue and the boiler room, when all of a sudden we hear a massivly loud siren (really high pitched security alarm style) and we all swear we saw... something. we ALL screamed like little girls at the top of our lungs and turned around and I dont think i've ever run that fast in my life... haha. one of the girls turned so fast to run that she slipped out of her shoes and ran the whole way back barefoot, but she kept tripping over herself & ended up with severely cut up feet (broken glass and sharp things were everywhere). the alarm kept going until we jumped out the window we broke into, then it just STOPPED

what the ***!!!!!!!

EDIT: forgot the most important part. I talked to a police officer that I live next to and he said there was NO security system that was installed anymore. It had been deactivated for at least 10 years. This was confirmed by other friends of mine who said that they had been in that same part of the basement many times and no alarm or creepy girl figure popping up.

Old 04-22-2008, 08:50 PM

^Wow, thats pretty insane.

Old 04-22-2008, 08:57 PM
6th Gear

alright, that is really creepy

Old 04-22-2008, 09:09 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: ssbaudi

ORIGINAL: CAB509

yes and honestly just typing this out right now gives me goosebumps. I was down with some of my friends there at 1-2ish AM just exploring the basement, which is actually sprawling and there is a 2 mile tunnel that connects to another creepyish building that was originally an elderly home but was then converted to a cult's church center (there are a lot of scary *** buildings around me). Anyways I was down there in the all concrete hallways heading towards the morgue and the boiler room, when all of a sudden we hear a massivly loud siren (really high pitched security alarm style) and we all swear we saw... something. we ALL screamed like little girls at the top of our lungs and turned around and I dont think i've ever run that fast in my life... haha. one of the girls turned so fast to run that she slipped out of her shoes and ran the whole way back barefoot, but she kept tripping over herself & ended up with severely cut up feet (broken glass and sharp things were everywhere). the alarm kept going until we jumped out the window we broke into, then it just STOPPED

what the ***!!!!!!!

EDIT: forgot the most important part. I talked to a police officer that I live next to and he said there was NO security system that was installed anymore. It had been deactivated for at least 10 years. This was confirmed by other friends of mine who said that they had been in that same part of the basement many times and no alarm or creepy girl figure popping up.

ok being that guys thats always willing to go do something scary, i have to say i gotta visit that place and go to teh morge and check it out.

Old 04-22-2008, 09:17 PM
6th Gear

man I wish I knew of these places in Cincinnati/Columbus so I could go visit some.

Old 04-22-2008, 09:46 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: SAudi

ok being that guys thats always willing to go do something scary, i have to say i gotta visit that place and go to teh morge and check it out.
its gone now... a big hole in the ground - I just went out and snapped some pics so you guys can see its current state, kinda cool. Oh and that last story I told was the last time i ever went inside of that place before it was demolished

Quick Reply: Local abandoned mental hospital (ADDED NEW PICS!) 56K, i'm not sure