Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Like it?

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2007, 05:50 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Like it?

check my icon, i jsut drew that in 5 minutes in paint

Old 03-02-2007, 06:05 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: onepoint8tee

Thanks for the compliments... I was hoping for at least one negative feedback. haha... Shes on her way on a tractor trailer to your driveway badluck. I skipped on the insurance so if it got pwned by the trucker then thats your loss
I used Macromedia Flash to do mask the pics that didnt have a white backround. Then I used Jasc Paint Shop Pro for the rest. All you have to do is use the magic wand, so it selects everything, then select "invert" so it only selects the outline of the image then cut and paste into the sig banner. Ya, something like that.... I get all my software for free. Dont ask how.
I love the Alpine Type S sub. It gave me exactly what i was looking for. Its really tight and deep sounding and a perfect addition to the stock symphony stereo. Once you get that and mess with the "hidden" equalizer settings in the HU, it sounds Bose like. Actually it sounds better than the bose stereo in our maxima. I used to think that stereo was the best.
what hidden eq settings?

Old 03-02-2007, 06:40 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: votblindub
what hidden eq settings?
I dont know if it will work for you, but I know the symphony radio is universal for A4/S4/A6/A8 so it probably will if you have it.

To access the EQ all you have to do is turn off your car and remove the key. Then hold down the number '5' on your CD changer/Radio preset control and power on the head unit.

You will see '55555555' if your radio is in stock form. These numbers represent 4 EQ settings each for front and back. They are, in order from left to right (courtesy of LCP on the AudiWorld forums):

1. Front low bass
2. Front mid bass
3. Front midrange
4. Front treble
5. Rear low bass
6. Rear mid bass
7. Rear midrange
8. Rear treble

To adjust the settings, use your volume **** to change the flashing digit to a value from 1 to 9 (1 being the lowest level, 9 being the highest) and press P.SCAN to go to the next digit. When you get to the end it will wrap back to the first digit.

Old 03-02-2007, 07:39 PM
2nd Gear

ohhhh. okay. yea, im not gonna bother. ill just wait a little more, itll warm up and ill do it right with my 360.2

Old 03-02-2007, 07:47 PM
3rd Gear

I was hoping for at least one negative feedback. haha...
you call that a signature ? you did some couple of crappy mods and I see you have no shame to show it to people. so what u gain out of all the parts that you put in ? 50hp? 60hp? poor guy... Don't make me start IN YOUR FACE signature

ahahha

joking bro

It's a great signature, great idea.

I'll call u tomorrow for some vids

Old 03-03-2007, 02:08 AM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: aRIf

I was hoping for at least one negative feedback. haha...
you call that a signature ? you did some couple of crappy mods and I see you have no shame to show it to people. so what u gain out of all the parts that you put in ? 50hp? 60hp? poor guy... Don't make me start IN YOUR FACE signature

ahahha

joking bro

It's a great signature, great idea.

I'll call u tomorrow for some vids
Ok... That was a little harsh [&o]