Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Life is good

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 02:39 PM
Senior Administrator

^^Rilly IS fast. 60 posts in ONE-DAY!!! Hey, Fast, I challenge YOU to a TPAM battle!!!

ummm... IN the TPAM thread, of course.

Old 09-02-2009, 02:43 PM
SoCal Crew Member

Originally Posted by Amze
not just a summer ****, really like her
such an endearing way to refer to her, too...

glad to hear things are going well though man. I've been pretty well off recently too. just started a new job with Northrop, dating a few women, gettin back in shape (someone bump that thread btw), and I'm starting to get the income I need to continue buying car parts. I may save for a B5 S4, but we'll see what route I take. I'm not the most patient person in the world...

Old 09-02-2009, 03:46 PM
4th Gear

life blows

Old 09-02-2009, 03:49 PM
Administrator

Man, everything's also going great for me this summer. Not a bad one.
I've been busy and been literally all over the place which made it an amazing summer.

Can't complain much here.

Old 09-03-2009, 04:02 AM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by oettinger1919
Opposite End of Spectrum Rant:

This has actually been the worst year of my life.

Got arrested for DUI(I was .08 which the supreme court has actually ruled to be "questionable" as to weather or not it is considered impaired driving. I for one can say IT IS NOT! I dont even drink regularly and I do not party or anything, I had waited almost 3 hours before i got into my car becuase i am not retarded but i guess that doesnt matter. It's not like I can tell if I feel I am .08 or .10 God I hate Cali) Had my pay cut at my current job, I have an amazing promotion opportunity in LA but they are dragging *** big time and I need the money NOW! Broke up with my GF back in February and even though im totally over it I see that many shitty things that have happened this year stemed from that.

To really make things wonderful I got a ticket for no front plate and front window tint. Its the third time(and last time) i have gotten in trouble for tint and that means it is non correctable. I found out it will cost about $200. My B-day is next week and my only present will be to have a ticket paid for. SOOO ******* great!

Don't worry im not looking for sympathy, I am just here to provide some perspective
That's rough man, I hope it all turns around for you, it always does

Old 09-03-2009, 04:03 AM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by love the booB5
such an endearing way to refer to her, too...

glad to hear things are going well though man. I've been pretty well off recently too. just started a new job with Northrop, dating a few women, gettin back in shape (someone bump that thread btw), and I'm starting to get the income I need to continue buying car parts. I may save for a B5 S4, but we'll see what route I take. I'm not the most patient person in the world...

I'm falling for her man, ****'s ridiculous.. I've just never been a guy who connects strongly with girls on every single level. And finally I am.

All sounds good man, I'm working on the 'getting in shape' thing.. idk about getting back in shape, best shape I've been in was mediocre at best.

Old 09-03-2009, 04:04 AM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by Dj Spiel
life blows
that bad man? hows the DJ'ing going?

Old 09-03-2009, 08:23 AM
Zombie Defense Force

Originally Posted by amze
i'm falling for her man, ****'s ridiculous.. I've just never been a guy who connects strongly with girls on every single level. And finally i am.

All sounds good man, i'm working on the 'getting in shape' thing.. Idk about getting back in shape, best shape i've been in was mediocre at best.
ttiwwop

Old 09-03-2009, 08:42 AM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

I'm falling for her man, ****'s ridiculous.. I've just never been a guy who connects strongly with girls on every single level. And finally I am.
sounds like you're all growed up now.
good things start to happen when you discover what respect is and how to give it and recieve it.
just be careful, because chances are (at such a young age), there will be pain down the road.
just to give you a heads up....i've always thought, as thrilling and blissful as it is to fall in "love", you have to expect the exact opposite, with the same intensity, to happen when you're falling out of "love".

Old 09-03-2009, 04:23 PM
4th Gear

This has been the best year of my ******* life.... Learned so much, found it all, have it all, never wanna fall from this high plateau.

Hope something similar is going on for all you
I'm with ya, bro - hope your wave lasts longer than mine

Just count my blessings each and every day...

Quick Reply: Life is good