Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Life is good

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 04:36 AM
4th Gear
Default Life is good

This has been the best year of my ******* life.... Learned so much, found it all, have it all, never wanna fall from this high plateau.

Hope something similar is going on for all you

Old 09-01-2009, 08:38 AM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

eventually the drugs wear off, you know!!!!

Old 09-01-2009, 03:40 PM
4th Gear

Not the drugs, haven't even smoked bud since the 21st (july), taken only 1 roll since EDC 09 which was in late June, haven't been to a rave since EDC.

Had some other fun since then, but no uppers/downers, psychedelics are great though.

EDC was sorta my big bang. ******* best night ever, as far as having straight out of this world fun goes.. and I sorta wanna leave it as the last rave I remember for a while anyway, I might do one more. Idk.

But naw, involved with a girl who's not just a summer ****, really like her, really blowing my mind. It's good

Old 09-01-2009, 03:50 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

Originally Posted by Amze
But naw, involved with a girl who's not just a summer ****, really like her, really blowing my mind. It's good
glad to hear that. wish you the best.

Old 09-01-2009, 04:44 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by S4sweetee
glad to hear that. wish you the best.
Thanks

So hows everything going on your side?!

Old 09-01-2009, 06:16 PM
Site Moderator

This year has been pretty good.
Bought my first house.
I own two vehicles.
I own my own company.
Paying down my bad debt.
Working out 6 days a week getting back into my old MMA weight. I started at 194lbs and im down to 179lbs in 3 months, and i can almost see my 6 pack again. So that has gotten me pretty excited.

Old 09-02-2009, 03:27 AM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by auditech79
This year has been pretty good.
Bought my first house.
I own two vehicles.
I own my own company.
Paying down my bad debt.
Working out 6 days a week getting back into my old MMA weight. I started at 194lbs and im down to 179lbs in 3 months, and i can almost see my 6 pack again. So that has gotten me pretty excited.
Those are all HUGE feats man, especially in todays economy. Hope the positives only continue to roll in

And beastt.. I need to work on the aspect a little bit harder. Gain some weight, sitting at a skinny 162, haa

Old 09-02-2009, 05:00 AM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by S4sweetee
eventually the drugs wear off, you know!!!!
Ha!

But good year for you regardless gentlemen, I'm barely getting on my feet in life so I guess it has been a good year to me as well!

Old 09-02-2009, 08:59 AM
SoCal Crew Member

Opposite End of Spectrum Rant:

This has actually been the worst year of my life.

Got arrested for DUI(I was .08 which the supreme court has actually ruled to be "questionable" as to weather or not it is considered impaired driving. I for one can say IT IS NOT! I dont even drink regularly and I do not party or anything, I had waited almost 3 hours before i got into my car becuase i am not retarded but i guess that doesnt matter. It's not like I can tell if I feel I am .08 or .10 God I hate Cali) Had my pay cut at my current job, I have an amazing promotion opportunity in LA but they are dragging *** big time and I need the money NOW! Broke up with my GF back in February and even though im totally over it I see that many shitty things that have happened this year stemed from that.

To really make things wonderful I got a ticket for no front plate and front window tint. Its the third time(and last time) i have gotten in trouble for tint and that means it is non correctable. I found out it will cost about $200. My B-day is next week and my only present will be to have a ticket paid for. SOOO ******* great!

Don't worry im not looking for sympathy, I am just here to provide some perspective

Old 09-02-2009, 09:52 AM
Banned

Great to hear that. Enjoy yor life buddy.

Quick Reply: Life is good